First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Well poor little kiddies won't eat their food so you will have to .

I wonder if they would sell much of this in Bangladesh or Somalia to the poor widdle kiddums there who push their plates away and won't eat.

As if :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wank wank wank.....

What happened to parents being the boss?

Not being a wowser but before having kids I thought there would be no way one of my kids would not eat certain things. Bashing my head against a brick wall seems a better option than trying to get my girl to eat something she doesn't want to...it just won't happen. So frustrating.

Getting back to the 1st world problems!- at work today I realised I had left a beef curry in the fridge and had taken lunch this morning today.

I tell you I was really stressed out having to choose between Madras beef and a ham and salad sandwich. :(

Thats nothing.. I forgot I had a leftover homemade hamburger in the fridge from dinner last night and took shitty macaroni and cheese to work..

I very often have leftovers to take to work for lunch.
I very often don't remember this until I am already at work.

369eer.jpg

I love how the Nestle company give themselves the nutritional get out of jail free card of framing their product as a 'supplement'. You might as well save a few bucks and dunk a doughnut in a glass of chocolate milk as consume this shit.
Feed it to kids?
Not in my ******* house pal.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Dutch Chocolate: Non fat Milk solids (51%), Sugar, Corn syrup solids, Cocoa (6%) (contains Soy lecithin), Whey protein concentrate (Milk, Soy lecithin), Whole Milk powder (Soy lecithin), Flavour, Lactose (Milk), Vitamins (Sodium ascorbate, Tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Retinyl acetate, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Folic acid), Minerals (Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate). Vanilla: Non fat Milk solids (55%), Sugar, Corn syrup solids, Flavour, Vitamins (Sodium ascorbate, Tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Ascorbic acid, Retinyl acetate, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Folic acid), Minerals (Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate). Lactose (Milk)

Problems? Oh man - don't get me started.
Why only a month ago whilst vacationing down on the apple isle, we returned to our room after at around 10 am, after a seafood breakfast only to find the bed UNMADE and the bathroom linen STILL ON THE FLOOR!! Can you imagine?? What are they paying those maids for??
Despite this setback, the rest of out holiday went swimmingly - despite having to wait half an hour to board the plane. And then they try and make it up to you by plying you with that shitty food they give you. Yeah, right..

I've a good mind to take out next trip overseas as a matter of fact.

So I brewed last night. Only had 5 hours sleep, and then on the train in, I had to get up to let the window seat guy out at strathfield.
So I only got a broken sleep on the train between Stratfield and central.
Something must be done.

I buy all my pants from Savers.

seriously have you checked out the beer glassware at savers? i've brought loads of cool glass's and most are 50cents. savers rocks, no trollololol

Seriously, I buy my pants from Savers.

Quality, tailored pants.

Savers Rocks, no trollol at all.

Will check out the glassware

Trolling is an addiction. :(
I was actually saying this as a general first world problem comment... wasn't directed at you or anyone, Mant.
:beer: Hopefully the attached emoticon cancels out any negative vibes.
:icon_chickcheers:

Sorry Pete, I neither saw it when you first posted it nor take it personally now that you've drawn my attention to it.

I do however hate emoticons so much that I see red with you anyway and may have to nip down and get myself some meds.

Actually emoticons are single-handedly responsible for the current global financial crisis as well as some minor but still pressing issues with pandemic diseases in more remote Eastern European countries. I also tripped over an emoticon and broke most of my toenails.

Why do Grolsch bottles have to be filled with Grolsch....

Until someone defines a universal sarcasm font, emoticons are a necessary evil in our society.

:icon_chickcheers:

You will never see me using emoticons. Ever.
I use my words to communicate.

Back