Erlenmeyer flasks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine delivered today also, box ain't looking too good but can't hear any loose glass inside. Will need to take home next week from work box is WAY bigger than I thought so can't take on train :S

Mine was waiting for me at the post office this morning. Well packed and all intact, interestingly the narrow neck is the same size as my other
erlenmeyers that I thought where wide neck.

do you have to order from their site or are they available over the counter?

fletcher said:
do you have to order from their site or are they available over the counter?
From the site.

Just ordered a 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml to compliment the 2 and 5L jobbies. Got a few alcohol thermometers while I was going.

Great prices.

I nearly got a separating funnel for yeast washing but not sure I want the feds coming round just yet :ph34r: :lol:

Parks said:
Just ordered a 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml to compliment the 2 and 5L jobbies. Got a few alcohol thermometers while I was going.

Great prices.

I nearly got a separating funnel for yeast washing but not sure I want the feds coming round just yet :ph34r: :lol:
Where were they?

Good old Australia post shop haha You guys know you can get really cheap laboratory glassware on ebay from china? Shipping prices comparable to local shipping or free if orders exceed $100-150 depending on the store. :)

iralosavic said:
Good old Australia post shop haha You guys know you can get really cheap laboratory glassware on ebay from china? Shipping prices comparable to local shipping or free if orders exceed $100-150 depending on the store. :)
yes. i just don't like waiting 3+ weeks for delivery

I ordered last Wednesday and my order arrived today. 4 flasks of various sizes. Yeast cultures made easier.

Time for a stirry plate soon...

Edit: order was cocked up mightily, and I now have 10 sets of nested plastic beakers, and no flasks in sight.

RETURN!

Phone call placed, and awaiting investigation and callback...

I can not believe that none of you has acctually posted a photo of the flasks yet.

What's wrong with you guys??? Seriously!

I'll try tonight. Actually think these are of lower quality than my KK's. The lips are a lot thinner and uneven from the casting process. Couldn't see any bubbles in the glass though.

Got a phone call from the helpdesk on Thursday arvo, stating that my order has been dispatched and will arrive Friday or Monday and the incorrect items will be collected at that time.

Obviously didn't happen on Friday.

I may have photos tomorrow..

That reminds me. Here's my 2 new additions to the family. Squeezed in nicely between the 1's and the 3l.
20140228_174000.jpg

A close up of the lip as compared to a KK jobbie on the left.
20140228_174054.jpg

I think your correct, I believe to get the last 5odd% the water is absorbed chemically, they certainly have a serious list of chemicals on there, seems permit is required for most luckily.

Latest posts

Back