Erlenmeyer flasks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not wishing to gloat or anything, but I ordered two & they arrived before lunchtime today..... :D

NealK said:
Ordered 2 on Sunday night and they were definitely showing as in stock. Still no sign of them.
Looks a bit shit really when you order something from the Australia Post website that is in stock and they can't deliver it in the same city within a week.
The boys are going to pack them, after smoko, it'll have to be Monday now but.

index.jpg

MartinOC said:
Not wishing to gloat or anything, but I ordered two & they arrived before lunchtime today..... :D

hissss.jpg

MartinOC said:
Well at least that shows that they exist and it wasn't just some weird internet scam. I was hoping to use it this weekend but will have to wait I guess. Now I just have to break the news to the yeast. They will be very disappointed.

I couldn't access the flask site from Auspost's website, only through the link in this thread.
I did wonder if it was some sort of scam, but if some of you say you have received your goods, I guess it's all OK.

Still waiting.

Me too, ordered some sample tubes from Proscitec and a stir plate from Digital Homebrew 3 days after ordering this and both of them beat Auspost at their own game.

Time to privatise I think.

The despatch address for mine (did I mention they're already delivered? :p ) was Mitcham. As previously pointed-out, it could be that they've been inundated with orders from AHB'ers & ran out of stock.

If you'd like, I can dig-out the delivery docket so you can follow it up directly from the supplier?

Or get rid of unions... I can't quite remember.

Yeah, I'd say they ran out of stock... I'll email them tomorrow if they don't arrive. Cheers MartinOC.

Ordered from Auspost. Sent by Officemax via TNT couriers.

Buggers haven't charged my credit card yet so they must be out. Will also be sending an email tomorrow.

I just tried to send an email, it bounced back.

They haven't charged my CC yet either so probably out of stock. Haha. Should have waited til I got mine before telling all of you b*ggers about them!

Is that ironic or just very annoying? Someone should probably contact Alanis to check.

Very annoying.

Used to love her songs... did I say that out loud?

Latest posts

Back