Erlenmeyer flasks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what's even more annoying that admitting on a beer brewing forum you used to listen to Alanis? Checking back in your emails from 7 days ago when I received a response from Aus Post about my request to add some more items (measuring cylinders) to my order that the "order has progressed too far in our system to change anything" only to have not received the item yet.

How far through the system does it need to go before it has been posted. This is becoming more epic than the hobbits on their way to Mordor.

Hobbits_Mordor.jpg

And after all of that, mine arrived just a few minutes ago. :super:

Still haven't seen any charges come up on my card but they might take or day or two to come through.

Booh yeah!!! Fingers crossed then.

After missed delivery got mine just now. Delivered by courier company. Would have thought if they partnered with auspost that it would also be sent by auspost.

matteus said:
They haven't charged my CC yet either so probably out of stock. Haha. Should have waited til I got mine before telling all of you b*ggers about them!

Is that ironic or just very annoying? Someone should probably contact Alanis to check.
that will learn ya

If you look at some of there items Aus Post does not carry these dangerous items .

bastards couldnt deliver my glassware intact... "They are not fragile carriers" then start shipping their own glass.... fuckers...

Im tempted to get a half dozen, jump all over them and demand my money back just for the shear joy of it.

Not until I get mine FFS!

I cant wont actually do it on principle, but I do wish I had a lower set of ethics that would let me do so.. Its a great price and only marginally cheaper where I get mine, I do need a new 500ml one too after giving it a very thorough cleaning and then knocking it off the sink.

<_<

someone take a photo of how they package them?

Where do you get yours Yob? All of mine are KK jobbies but they don't stock the 2l. I've been meaning to get along to Science Supply(?) in Nunawading and wouldn't be surprised if this is where the 2l ones were sourced.

Yob said:
someone take a photo of how they package them?
'Didn't think to do that after they arrived in only two days from ordering... :p

My two were in a box about 40cm cube, individually wrapped in newspaper, then packed in the box with more newspaper, polystyrene bits, a couple of those air-bag thingies & bubblewrap.

Camo6 said:
Where do you get yours Yob? All of mine are KK jobbies but they don't stock the 2l. I've been meaning to get along to Science Supply(?) in Nunawading and wouldn't be surprised if this is where the 2l ones were sourced.
there is a joint in Mitcham that I can get them from... might give them an email actually.

Oops! I completely forgot that I still have them in their box. I had to remove some of the packaging so you can see inside.

The mob they came from were:

Science Supply
10 Redland Drive
Mitcham Vic 3132

Ph. 03 9386 4730

Did I forget to mention the fantastic two-day turnaround?? :ph34r:

DSCN0877.JPG

Camo6 said:
Science supply are good I got my 2L one from them via fleabay. I've made one infected starter in it though :ph34r:

Ordered mine today, now to build my stirring plate and hopefully get it all together & ready before my next big brew day. It's Aus Post, it shouldn't be too long...

hooroay.jpg

Mine were sitting on the doorstep waiting for me. I love it when couriers leave packages without prompting. And if they're coming from SSA I can't imagine they'll run out of stock too quickly. For those still waiting RDWAHAHB.

And sorry Martin, I'll try and reverse the hit until then just lay low. :p

Had my 2000 ml and 500 ml flasks delivered to my door this morning.

Latest posts

Back