Dream It

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These.

View attachment 54560

Stainless steel, double-walled insulated pots for mash tun, kettle and fermentor. Available in a wide range of sizes. Made in Europe and not expensive.

I recently posted some details here http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...st&p=905395

Edit: Here's a link to ebay-Germany for a 80L thermopot for Euro 94.92 (ex local GST): http://www.ebay.de/itm/Edelstahl-Thermopor...=item5893c2c474.

I would be interest in a few of these at various sizes.

These and the mesh basket to fit would be a great combo for biab or just normal mash tun, I've seen in the UK they hook up elements to these for stepping. Do 2 or 3 popular sizes

I think anybody who buys thermopots wholesale and imports them into Australia would be on to a real winner.

A few enterprising people in the UK and the US are doing this for their markets. One (poster 'Tich' on JimsBeerKits forum - link given above) sent a thermopot to a fabricator in China and had sample copies made with stainless fittings instead of the chromed brass spigot. I guess if the Germans can make them for the reasonable price they are, then a lower cost China clone would permit a good profit margin.

To me they would be the ideal mash tun. I've read of one bloke in the UK who is mashing, boiling, fermenting and dispensing real ales from the same thermopot.

I saw these pots at ChefLand in Richmond VIC a few weeks back. I didn't look to see how much they were. I can say that the insulation felt like it was about 20mm or so.

It might pay for someone in the area to have a look, when you walk into the store it is in the second last isle to the right near the back on the top shelf I think right near the mongolian burners. It was probably 30-40L but like I said it was a few weeks back and good beer week was in the middle of that time so memory fading...

What about fonts?

I saw a thread a few months ago where someone was trying to get a font bulk buy happening in China and found it all too difficult.

If you could choose 1 font what would it have as it's properties?

What about fonts?

I saw a thread a few months ago where someone was trying to get a font bulk buy happening in China and found it all too difficult.

If you could choose 1 font what would it have as it's properties?

4 tap tee font flooded.

Latest posts

Back