Difference between co2 cylinders on eBay?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clutch

Brew your own beer, you'll save money.
Reaction score
The one from KegKing is steel, and the one from MyKegOnLegs s aluminium, much lighter. I personally own a KegKing 6kg one, and I have no problem with it.

Cheer pally, think I'll buy some protein powder with my savings and just bulk up from lifting the heavy one.

I've had the keg king one for about two years no issues getting it refilled. dunno where in Bris you are clutch but a couple of the brewers choice stores refill on the spot for ~$50. not that you'll be needing to do that for a while.

The My Keg On Legs cylinder is a swap and go. Usually swap them over at a home brew store such as Grain and Grape.
Because they are swap and go you never have to worry about getting them tested at the end of the ten year life span whereas the Keg King cylinder will need to be tested.
A few of the Ballarat brewers have the Keg King cylinders and are happy with them.
I have the MyKegOnLegs cylinder which I swap at our LHBS and they are ok as well. When I got mine the Keg King ones weren't as readily available or filling places.
If I was doing it again I would get the Keg King cylinder as its cheaper.

I've got a Keg King one & I just swap n go it at the store

Latest posts

Back