CRABs XMAS in July case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lincoln2 said:
I can also bring some local bacon for a bacon-off as I find your claim that Bello bacon is the best somewhat surprising.
After tasting it, I have come to the decision that Ebor bacon is the best bacon

Just attempted to send directions and contact details to everyone i know is coming, if you didn't receive let me know and i will attempt again :p

The Kyogle chapter have redied the stead.

Plunknett-history-Sulky_540.jpg

Don't laugh Stu, that may be how we are getting there ;)

My car is half apart.

Hey All, sorry for the late reply. I am keen ( plus have the missus tasked up to come along for the drive)to come for a couple of hours in the evening if that's okay by our generous host? I have a amber ale to exchange. I will bring along a case for swapping... It's ready for bottling now but might not be carbed in time. Consider it a beer that will improve with age!

Food wise i hope to bring a fresh fish or two ( kingy or snapper hopefully) if the weather is good enough to get out Saturday morning. Would be great smoked or bbq'd.

Shane

shaunous said:
Where'd u get Bacon at Ebor?
I had it on a roll from the little cafe with all the teapots
They have it for sale at the servo too, I think

shaunous said:
Don't laugh Stu, that may be how we are getting there ;)

My car is half apart.
Better grab another 2 horses.

They still got hitching posts at Nymboida.

skelly22 said:
Hey All, sorry for the late reply. I am keen ( plus have the missus tasked up to come along for the drive)to come for a couple of hours in the evening if that's okay by our generous host? I have a amber ale to exchange.
Shane
Couple of hours = your staying night.

You have now been voted as the official morning breakfast bacon judge.

Your staying. Mrs Skelly can leave at will.

We will drop you home some time next week

Ducatiboy stu said:
Couple of hours = your staying night.

You have now been voted as the official morning breakfast bacon judge.

Your staying. Mrs Skelly can leave at will.

We will drop you home some time next week
Arrrrr Belligen, I spent a month there one weekend :lol:

sp0rk said:
Still haven't heard back from Brew Matt :/
Hi Sp0rk, thanks for asking. Yes I will be there with Mrs Brew Matt. I let Arghonaut know yesterday. I haven't bottled my brew yet for the swap, so do not know how it turned out. Will add my name to the list when I know.

Latest posts

Back