Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well actually it would give your wife a chance to give their point of view with why they're fed up with it!
Are you joking?? 70% of homebrewers or male Australians will avoid that situation at all cost, the remaining 30% must be either single or gay.

the couple at home with one of their own brewery and the other who has to put up with it!
Let me guess, you don't drink beer do you??.............. Put Up With It!!!.................... OOhhhhhh I just got it, you're the wife and you're husband wants to homebrew, thats what going on here.

2685 or so views (I'm drunk and forgot already). Ignore the multiple views and you've easy got a respectable percentage with 10 emails when compared to normal cold-call statistics.

2685 or so views (I'm drunk and forgot already). Ignore the multiple views and you've easy got a respectable percentage with 10 emails when compared to normal cold-call statistics.

10 divided by 2685 = 0.387%, yeah big percentage, no disrepect bum especially since ur drunk. i have been drunk, once or twice before

matt

10 divided by 2685 = 0.387%, yeah big percentage, no disrepect bum especially since ur drunk. i have been drunk, once or twice before

matt
Now must be one of those times if you're suggesting each of those views is a single individual. Yeah?

Now must be one of those times if you're suggesting each of those views is a single individual. Yeah?

by all means add the variable, however i was asking for member numbers, not thread views, but whatever

matt

Shows that rocked whilst growing up in the 80's

Magnum P.I.
The A-Team
Columbo
Murder she wrote
moonlighting (cybil shepard .... :icon_drool2: )
Alf (80's?)
Different Strokes (no..it wasnt a p0rno!)
family ties
Greatest American Hero
Quantum Leap (80's?/90s?)
MASH
Hogan's Heroes (reruns)
Married with Children
raven and any other dodgy martial art cr@p
WWF @ 11pm at night (when allowed to stay up late on a school night)

and so so so so so much more.....you tube rocks for looking up the intro's to all these shows, brings back incredible memories, bad hair styles, hilarious!!! Go look up the A-team or Magnum P.I..

haha

Come on Bum! Pacific Drive Rocked!

by all means add the variable, however i was asking for member numbers, not thread views, but whatever
You must be even more drunk than I thought if you're suggesting every person who has ever registered here has read this thread. And I added no variable - it was in the suggestion you originally took issue with.
so you think you can brew, number 1 fan - bum???
Depends what you mean. I can tip yeast into wort. Otherwise - I'm getting there slowly but surely.

Shows that rocked whilst growing up in the 80's

Magnum P.I.
The A-Team
Columbo
Murder she wrote
moonlighting (cybil shepard .... :icon_drool2: )
Alf (80's?)
Different Strokes (no..it wasnt a p0rno!)
family ties
Greatest American Hero
Quantum Leap (80's?/90s?)
MASH
Hogan's Heroes (reruns)
Married with Children
raven and any other dodgy martial art cr@p
WWF @ 11pm at night (when allowed to stay up late on a school night)

and so so so so so much more.....you tube rocks for looking up the intro's to all these shows, brings back incredible memories, bad hair styles, hilarious!!! Go look up the A-team or Magnum P.I..

haha

thats what i'm talking about, shows that meant something. if only to u and no one else. lol i used to love late night wwf, when gene the machine was still on it, or was that wcw. no think he went to wcw well after wwf

matt

you tube rocks for looking up the intro's to all these shows, brings back incredible memories,
You got that... look for 80's cartoon intros and while you're at it... 90's cartoon intros. See how many you can remember watching!

You must be even more drunk than I thought if you're suggesting every person who has ever registered here has read this thread. And I added no variable - it was in the suggestion you originally took issue with.
Depends what you mean. I can tip yeast into wort. Otherwise - I'm getting there slowly but surely.

bum, this is ur quote
"Seriously? I guarantee at least 10 people from here have emailed already."
i assumed (maybe incorrectly) u meant the entire forum.

so waht do u say the percentage is?

cheers
matt

quote - so you think you can brew, number 1 fan - bum???

i meant a stupid name for a show, alah "so u think u can dance". bum u have had too much to drink :D

cheers
matt

WWF all the way mate.....

how about HULK HOGAN......Andre the GIANT......The ultimate warrior.....aww man...birng back those late nights......Mr.Wonderful....hahaha he was a tosser....lombardi...he always got McHammered....BAM!!!! ....(fast forward to the 21st Century.....terry tate...."HEY JANICE!!")

How about
21 Jump Street...yeah...some seasons where shit as but some were good...
Black Adder
Love thy Neighbour
Allo Allo
CHEERS!! What a show!!
Mission Impossible...now I am COOKING WITH GAS!!!
MacGyver....Mac!!...I was known as MacGyver for 2 decades for good reasons....haha how can I forget...!
Knight Rider....WOO
Hunter...meeh...ok
Growing pains......ahhh ok
Golden Girls (even that shit was funny back then! F#$K me!)
Punky Brewster...man....da bomb!
Red Dwarf....nice
Star Trek NExt Gen....dubious at first, then hook, line & sinker
TJ Hooker!! hahaha
CHUCK NORRIS....whats its called....far out...Dont mess with Chuck, WALKER...TEXAS RANGER...woooohooo
The YOung ones....hahaha

Okay okay....so I grew up in the 80's....Get over it Rendo!!

The net wasnt really around then like it is today, I was on BBS (bulletin boards with my 2400 baud modem, talking about homebrewing with ppl in canada, dad brewed, I learnt stuff from the bulletin boards...anyway)...

Now i am an old fart.....30 something...!! ahh well

thats what i'm talking about, shows that meant something. if only to u and no one else. lol i used to love late night wwf, when gene the machine was still on it, or was that wcw. no think he went to wcw well after wwf

matt

awww man, dont start me on that... :) I will start listing the cartoons too!!

CAPTAIIIIIIIIIIIN CAVEMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:chug: UNGA BUNGA!!!

Got your PM Siborg!......one headed your way before I crash outta here into bed!! haha

You got that... look for 80's cartoon intros and while you're at it... 90's cartoon intros. See how many you can remember watching!

Well this thread is going to make for interesting reading for Katie from southernstar tommorrow..... :p

And yep I agree that this show sounds pretty bad, but hey, I just saw the ad for the Matty Johns show (on channel 7) and it looks like they really do have no idea about tv. I give it 2 weeks 3 tops.

WWF all the way mate.....

how about HULK HOGAN......Andre the GIANT......The ultimate warrior.....aww man...birng back those late nights......Mr.Wonderful....hahaha he was a tosser....lombardi...he always got McHammered....BAM!!!! ....(fast forward to the 21st Century.....terry tate...."HEY JANICE!!")

How about
21 Jump Street...yeah...some seasons where shit as but some were good...
Black Adder
Love thy Neighbour
Allo Allo
CHEERS!! What a show!!
Mission Impossible...now I am COOKING WITH GAS!!!
MacGyver....Mac!!...I was known as MacGyver for 2 decades for good reasons....haha how can I forget...!
Knight Rider....WOO
Hunter...meeh...ok
Growing pains......ahhh ok
Golden Girls (even that shit was funny back then! F#$K me!)
Punky Brewster...man....da bomb!
Red Dwarf....nice
Star Trek NExt Gen....dubious at first, then hook, line & sinker
TJ Hooker!! hahaha
CHUCK NORRIS....whats its called....far out...Dont mess with Chuck, WALKER...TEXAS RANGER...woooohooo
The YOung ones....hahaha

Okay okay....so I grew up in the 80's....Get over it Rendo!!

The net wasnt really around then like it is today, I was on BBS (bulletin boards with my 2400 baud modem, talking about homebrewing with ppl in canada, dad brewed, I learnt stuff from the bulletin boards...anyway)...

Now i am an old fart.....30 something...!! ahh well

hell yeah,red dwarf is the shit- it is currently having its 20th anniversary on air, tell me which one of these shit reality shoes will do that - dont forget dwarf was a low budget underground gig. and oh man allo allo, the funniest shit ever, "you stupid woman" lol!!!!

cheers
matt

this is exactly what i wanted to achieve, get everyone thinkn of those great shows that had a positive imprint on our memories

hahahaha...."you stupid woman!", Rene was a funny pr!ck....can u imagine that getting thru the sensors these days.

What about Love thy neighbour. They called each other racist taunts all throughout the show....honkie, nig nog, all sorts bad stuff...haha, SO not PC.

Leave your money on the fridge....KINGSWOOD COUNTRY!!! hahhahaha...."stupid wog" <====(this is a quote from the show everyone, dont get mad at me...)

It didnt get much more low budget then RD.

The Goodies...?!?!? hahaha....I think they started in the 70s. Maybe it was all reruns....prob was!

Its no wonder I dont watch TV now. Seriously. It doesnt get turned on, except for the odd DVD or something like that, wiggles for the kids, but no more. TV Sucks.....it WAS so good :( PRICKS....ruin f%$king everything....

hell yeah,red dwarf is the shit- it is currently having its 20th anniversary on air, tell me which one of these shit reality shoes will do that - dont forget dwarf was a low budget underground gig. and oh man allo allo, the funniest shit ever, "you stupid woman" lol!!!!

cheers
matt

this is exactly what i wanted to achieve, get everyone thinkn of those great shows that had a positive imprint on our memories

Latest posts

Back