Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. I have vivid memories of Simone Buchanan in that. Or was that Chances? Probably Chances now that I dwell on the nature of those vivid memories.

No she was on Pacific Drive... Her name was laura..

this is why tv stations keep rolling out shit programming. ppl sit in front of it in a vegetative state and absorb it all like sponges, not willing to challenge them to present quality. tv stations love it cost the cost factors in producing this tripe is 3 parts of u know what by comparison, while sponsor dollars go higher and higher ultimately passed on to consumer. remember when tv shows were entertaining with actors, writer, creators, skilled production, talent etc.

.......and,,,,,stepping off of soap box.....................now

:icon_cheers: :blink: B)

Stay on the soap box Sun never a truer word spoken.

These TV producers shit me more than our politicians do, I hate the content of Australian TV, its mostly rubbish and the unfortunate thing is they know they produce rubbish but they dont care.

Thank god for books. :beerbang:

Stay on the soap box Sun never a truer word spoken.

These TV producers shit me more than our politicians do, I hate the content of Australian TV, its mostly rubbish and the unfortunate thing is they know they produce rubbish but they dont care.

Try Wilfred on Monday nights that is funny. Other than that my tv collects dust!

Stay on the soap box Sun' never a truer word spoken.

These TV producers shit me more than our politicians do, I hate the content of Australian TV, it's mostly rubbish and the unfortunate thing is they know they produce rubbish but they don't care.

amen. thank god i'm not on my pat

matt

not only do the networks produce crap programs they recycle them with a aussie no talent host.

Try Wilfred on Monday nights that is funny. Other than that my tv collects dust!

I dont think we can get that show here Kate, but as you said the TVS a dust collector, hence here I am typing away to all the AHBers that put a smile on my face. :icon_cheers:

Cheers. Gregs.

Thank God for a fast internet connection and "copyright-ignore" Chinese Youtubes ... :icon_chickcheers:

I've usually watched the entire series before Channel 7,9,10 (and all the rest) even starts advertising it.

TV is as dead as newspapers. The TV is dead, long live the Internet.

I don't think we can get that show here Kate, but as you said the TV'S a dust collector, hence here I am typing away to all the AHB'ers that put a smile on my face. :icon_cheers:

Cheers. Gregs.

Yeah mate even Bundiappolis gets SBS. Wilfred is absolutely piss funny.

cheers

I would not be seen dead on this show! And i would not watch the show if it was it just it or Greys Labotomy.... the TV would be off.

Yes, they'll be after the bottle bombs and fusel-alcohol brewed cliche.

Yep. I can just picture fuming Lion Nathan & CUB marketing execs threatening to pull their advertising from Ch.7 if they start featuring an All-Grain brewer who proudly boasts that he cant stand drinking mega-swill over his award winning craft beer...

Yep. I can just picture fuming Lion Nathan & CUB marketing execs threatening to pull their advertising from Ch.7 if they start featuring an All-Grain brewer who proudly boasts that he cant stand drinking mega-swill over his award winning craft beer...

yeah exactly, these dumb shows are in the exact same vein as these stupid fcks shock jocks. they'll claim to be on the edge yet some how the line will be towed so deep in the water the idiot sponsors suck it all up while the numbnuts around the water cooler crap on about "hey did u hear when kyle said blah blah..........boring. wouldnt mind betting this will be the resurection of that imbecile kyle.. hey that rhymes

matt

Hmm more shit television, just what we need. So Marriage ref bombs in the states and they are pretty damn stupid what do you think is going to happen with an even more discerning Aussie audience? Yasmin needs a husband anyone? Remember that, Probably not it only lasted 1 episode. I often wonder why commercial channels refuse to have more then 1 or 2 even half well contructed/scripted shows at a time?

My advice, AVOID.
Sorry southern star, stick with blue water high.

edit: speeling.

an even more discerning Aussie audience?

Steve_Ballmer_LOLWUT.png

So am I still missing something??

You want to come into our house to film out life in the homebrew scene and cause controversy with our loved ones, doing what we enjoy doing, causing no harm for anyone. At the end of this full days labor you are not sure what we should receive as a gift, nor if we will even be paid for it. I assume any accident liability being in our places, would be for us to consider.

Under these conditions you are welcome to come work at our workshop any time, but I do have a question; can you run a decent weld?; can you partner machine parts within specification as we turn their character against you. Cause after we have had many people in to labor for us, we may elect to pay for the best laborer. Then we will sell the components you have built to the highest bidder and pocket the profits.

maybe I should go back to my original comments; 'meow'

Hmm more shit television, just what we need. So Marriage ref bombs in the states and they are pretty damn stupid what do you think is going to happen with an even more discerning Aussie audience? Yasmin needs a husband anyone? Remember that, Probably not it only lasted 1 episode. I often wonder why commercial channels refuse to have more then 1 or 2 even half well contructed/scripted shows at a time?

My advice, AVOID.
Sorry southern star, stick with blue water high.

edit: speeling.

daft templar,
i pray, to the god i dont believe in, that u and i arent alone in AVOIDING this. watching this would be like seeing a great big pile of dog shit on the foot path and saying "hang on a minute, i gotta run home and put on my best and most expensive pair of shoes", then dash back to said footpath and tramping back and forth repeatedly in said dog shit

matt

So am I still missing something??

You want to come into our house to film out life in the homebrew scene and cause controversy with our loved ones, doing what we enjoy doing, causing no harm for anyone. At the end of this full days labor you are not sure what we should receive as a gift, nor if we will even be paid for it. I assume any accident liability being in our places, would be for us to consider.

Under these conditions you are welcome to come work at our workshop any time, but I do have a question; can you run a decent weld?; can you partner machine parts within specification as we turn their character against you. Cause after we have had many people in to labor for us, we may elect to pay for the best laborer. Then we will sell the components you have built to the highest bidder and pocket the profits.

Ahhh yes its the hated +1 :)

we are home brewers!

We will not be used as pawns to line Jerry Seinfelds pockets in the name of comedy!

i think there are plenty of "wacky hobby" people out there who will be happy to be made look like idiots on TV.... not us!

Perhaps the TV channels should consider something interesting and educational to put on for people to watch..... id be on that! plenty others to..... lots of very smart, well educated people on here who have a lot to offer. I dont think this show offers much at all!

we are home brewers!

We will not be used as pawns to line Jerry Seinfelds pockets in the name of comedy!

i think there are plenty of "wacky hobby" people out there who will be happy to be made look like idiots on TV.... not us!

Perhaps the TV channels should consider something interesting and educational to put on for people to watch..... id be on that! plenty others to..... lots of very smart, well educated people on here who have a lot to offer. I dont think this show offers much at all!

aahhh!! tony ,i could ride ur leg like a randy dachsund. these stupid fks only want to exploit homebrewers like the one armed chimp at the local zoo. southernstar, many of us arent interested (i say many of us cos i certainly don't claim to represent all of us). quite honestly i think the less mainstream knows about us the better.

cheers
matt

we are home brewers!

Seriously? I guarantee at least 10 people from here have emailed already.

Can't verify that, of course. But I am positive it is true (I truly hope this positivity appeases my detractors).

Seriously? I guarantee at least 10 people from here have emailed already.

Can't verify that, of course. But I am positive it is true (I truly hope this positivity appeases my detractors).

bum,

ur prob right. i would be excited that this would be a low percentage. 10 ppl out of how many?

matt

Latest posts

Back