Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony you'd be another smart man like me, perhaps we should buy us a shrimp boat and Lieutenant Dan and Bubba could come along for the ride too.

Got to love Gumpisms

lol, i have read this a few times over the last hr or so,and i just got it B) . how powerful , as a movie moment goes, when he rolls the wheelchair over the edge

matt

I emailed. Just to see if it was something worth looking into. I was very sceptical and when i got a "you would be perfect" email and googled the show...... i just thought...... NO WAY!
I got another email today from them saying...... so can we ring you and organise it?
cheers

Oh come on Tony. You could make your own hilarious tv here.

"oh hi tv crew good morning. Please have some cucumber sandwiches before you start filming me and my wife today - they are the best"

Quickly pull out your camera and watch them squirm as they are introduced to your other hobby.... super hot chilli growing! 7 pot chilli powder cucumber sandwiches your speciality.....

" oh sorry channel 7 crew- I though you were filming my chilli hobby today....sorry"

Muahahahahah

Sell it to ACA.
Profit :icon_drunk:

I was lucky enough to have Malcolm Douglas tour me and my bro around his very own crocodile farm in broome. He rarely did tours, but he was there on the day and thought he would take a small group around.

That guy knows crocs! Words cant describe, so I will just say it was FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! I asked him to call my dad up, cause he loves Malcolm, and believe or not, he did. They spoke for 2-3 hours....what a nice guy. This would have been about 20 years ago, I was in about year 5 or 6 at school then.

http://www.malcolmdouglas.com.au/crocpark.html

why don't they just bring back more

Malcolm Douglas and more Leyland Brothers or the Bush Tucker Man

chillllllllies....

I LURVE chilli........I used to have about 20 varieties growing at any one time, but time isnt so permitting, so I just have a few old favs....

Cube did u say you had some 7pot chilli seeds to send me....are u SURE they are 7pot....not just habs?

Check out this wally.....eating a 7pot.....

" oh sorry channel 7 crew- I though you were filming my chilli hobby today....sorry"

Last edited by a moderator:
So last night we went thru all the shows in the 80's that we wasted years of our lives watching, and loved every bit of it....

What next?

Movies from the 80's....?? What shit can I say 2nite.....???

Ahhh f*&k it ...and the OP.....I am going to bed!!!

rendo out...

(ps....I forgot to mention another dude from WWF.....the "Junkyard Dog'...remember him? He was cool...He whooped ass...(and was also a REAL wrestler. I reckon Manticle is our Junkyard Dog.....kinda looks like him too...well KINDA.....but there are a few differences)

Junkyard_Dog.jpg

Shows that rocked whilst growing up in the 80's

Magnum P.I.
The A-Team
Columbo
Murder she wrote
moonlighting (cybil shepard .... :icon_drool2: )
Alf (80's?)
Different Strokes (no..it wasnt a p0rno!)
family ties
Greatest American Hero
Quantum Leap (80's?/90s?)
MASH
Hogan's Heroes (reruns)
Married with Children
raven and any other dodgy martial art cr@p
WWF @ 11pm at night (when allowed to stay up late on a school night)

and so so so so so much more.....you tube rocks for looking up the intro's to all these shows, brings back incredible memories, bad hair styles, hilarious!!! Go look up the A-team or Magnum P.I..

haha

chillllllllies....

I LURVE chilli........I used to have about 20 varieties growing at any one time, but time isnt so permitting, so I just have a few old favs....

Cube did u say you had some 7pot chilli seeds to send me....are u SURE they are 7pot....not just habs?

Check out this wally.....eating a 7pot.....

Yeah 7 pot for sure. Also growing Bhut Jolokia, Goats weed and Devils Tongue. Thai super hots and rainbows. Got all the super hots from Tony here ( hence my comment )

That guy on youtube is nothing compared to Neil from The Hippy Seed co. Down in NSW.

Check this one out:
. A 1 ounce 7 pot!

He has eaten pods that would send me to hospital if I ate a slither..... check out his other videos. He also sells all the super hot seeds and sauces he makes etc.

Edit: Oh yeah - check out the chilli thread in brew food if you haven't seen it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep they are 7's

PM me your address and i will put you on the list. I have a few ripe ones out on the plant.

They make habanero's feel like jalapinos!

7_Pod_Harvest__1248_x_832_.jpg

Inside_the_7_Pod__800_x_579_.jpg

WOW....they ARE 7's!!! thats very exciting :D

PM on its way Tony.

yep they are 7's

PM me your address and i will put you on the list. I have a few ripe ones out on the plant.

They make habanero's feel like jalapinos!

Latest posts

Back