Brewery control options

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H@wkeye!

Reaction score
Hi all

Been a while since posting or even brewing, after my brewery controller died (a build based on the electric brewery). Now i need to replace it, while doing a complete brewery overhaul. About to finish a home made brew stand (with old timer from my recently replaced deck roof), then plan on getting SS piping so i don't need to plug in/out all the pipes on brewday. Done a system map to help set this up. I'll upload some pics when it's finished.

Question i have is what to replace my controller with. Since i built the dead one, there are at least a couple of options. So far the best match seems to be the Cheeky Peak Nano Boss. That said i've failed to find any reviews of this. My system is HERMS, 3 pot, 30A. I'm going to be replacing my 2x2200W with 1x5700W elements in the HERMS and boil kettle.

Not interested in doing a build for one. That last one took me close to 6 mths to build (highly complicated by the 3 mth delivery of parts from NA).

Thanks in advance.

Hawk

Latest posts

Back