Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey's Anatomy had a spin off already, it was called Private Practise..........

I'm just glad I have my daughter watching cartoons from when I was a kid, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes etc etc. Beats the shit out of Dora or the Wiggles.

Grey's Anatomy had a spin off already, it was called Private Practise..........

I'm just glad I have my daughter watching cartoons from when I was a kid, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes etc etc. Beats the shit out of Dora or the Wiggles.

Really?? I really don't pay much attention, so it's not surprising that one slipped under the RADAR.

My wife was a Grey's fan a while back, I was forced to download entire seasons for her........From memory I was only ever asked to download two epsiodes of private practise, it mustn't have been that good.

Alby mangles?

Didn't Alby get busted for doing all these so-called outback docos that were meant to be somewhere in remote NT/WA and they were all filmed not far from where he lived (Broken Hill I think?)
Think Alby was more known for the quantity of bikini clad blondes than actual quality TV :rolleyes:

Alby was a tool .

didn't he kill off a couple of models ?

Perhaps Southernstar would have better luck spruiking his cause standing at the kit & kilo stand at a Coles in Redfern, Elizabeth, Broadmedows, or Red Cliffs. To think he would find some dumb arse lost common denominator to keep his stereo typical bath tub making 1970's homebrewer dreams alive...!!!

I've already decided there it too much crap wade through on TV and don't bother watching it much anymore. Praise God for EZTV & Iview, watch what i want when I want without crappy ads

Perhap you should chase up Townsville the self proclaimed orginal craftbrewer he'd be the kind of Fwit your looking for....

This filmed yet?

You would think so with 10 pages. But it's been 24hrs since the original post... click to pg10 & it's all Greys Anatomy & Alby Mangles... imagine if you waded through the whole 10 pages.

Just watched the promos on YouTube and seriously talk about taking TV watching intelligence down to a new low. How dumb do you thing we really are?????? How about creating something original credible worth watching not regurgitation so American crap and thinking we'd want to watch it...... <_<

Guess what I'm not in your dip sh*t target market or am I and just sick of you feeding us crap for breakfast lunch and tea.

You have one of the greatest mediums of all time at your finger tips and have no idea of how to use it constructively. :rolleyes:

Just watched the promos on YouTube and seriously talk about taking TV watching intelligence down to a new low. How dumb do you thing we really are?????? How about creating something original credible worth watching not regurgitation so American crap and thinking we'd want to watch it...... <_<

Guess what I'm not in your dip sh*t target market or am I and just sick of you feeding us crap for breakfast lunch and tea.

You have one of the greatest mediums of all time at your finger tips and have no idea of how to use it constructively. :rolleyes:

oh murcluf, could we be the same person and just not know it :beerbang: . well said mate. i have deliberately not wached the youtube promos cos it will only make me angrier, and create more vitriol for this thread, than i think this great froum can handle.

+ 1 gazillion about the 'greatest medium' comment, such an incredible waste
sure hope ur reading this southernstar

cheers matt

hey southernstsar

where the bloody hell are ya????????????????????????????

oh murcluf, could we be the same person and just not know it :beerbang: . well said mate. i have deliberately not wached the youtube promos cos it will only make me angrier, and create more vitriol for this thread, than i think this great froum can handle.

+ 1 gazillion about the 'greatest medium' comment, such an incredible waste
sure hope ur reading this southernstar

cheers matt

"I may not be be a smart man.... JEHENNY ...... but I know what selective editing is....!!!"

I just waded thru the pages of this thread and two things stand out

I have been reminded of all the crap tv I have watched in my life
And Bum is a hoot :D

Mate, half of the people on this forum get paid to do this all day :unsure:

No, they get paid to do something else all day. They just choose to look at this forum rather than perform work duties.

Seriously? I guarantee at least 10 people from here have emailed already.

Can't verify that, of course. But I am positive it is true (I truly hope this positivity appeases my detractors).

I emailed. Just to see if it was something worth looking into. I was very sceptical and when i got a "you would be perfect" email and googled the show...... i just thought...... NO WAY!

I got another email today from them saying...... so can we ring you and organise it?

I basicly said what you have said here. Said my wife and i dont argue about it so it would be fake and just cant bring myself to do this. I wouldnt watch it so i dont want to be on it!

And Bum is a hoot

:lol: a good pun is a good pun.

cheers

Tony you'd be another smart man like me, perhaps we should buy us a shrimp boat and Lieutenant Dan and Bubba could come along for the ride too.

Got to love Gumpisms

Latest posts

Back