Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yeah,red dwarf is the shit- it is currently having its 20th anniversary on air, tell me which one of these shit reality shoes will do that - dont forget dwarf was a low budget underground gig. and oh man allo allo, the funniest shit ever, "you stupid woman" lol!!!!

cheers
matt

this is exactly what i wanted to achieve, get everyone thinkn of those great shows that had a positive imprint on our memories

BBC is now "underground"??

hahahaha...."you stupid woman!", Rene was a funny pr!ck....can u imagine that getting thru the sensors these days.

What about Love thy neighbour. They called each other racist taunts all throughout the show....honkie, nig nog, all sorts bad stuff...haha, SO not PC.

Leave your money on the fridge....KINGSWOOD COUNTRY!!! hahhahaha...."stupid wog" <====(this is a quote from the show everyone, dont get mad at me...)

It didnt get much more low budget then RD.

The Goodies...?!?!? hahaha....I think they started in the 70s. Maybe it was all reruns....prob was!

Its no wonder I dont watch TV now. Seriously. It doesnt get turned on, except for the odd DVD or something like that, wiggles for the kids, but no more. TV Sucks.....it WAS so good :( PRICKS....ruin f%$king everything....

ha ha ha ha ha ha,kingswood country - how good was that

guys, u have made, what has been an horrific, day great

many thanks
matt

BBC is now "underground"??

i watched this in like 1989 (or something like that) on abc late at night, with a small audience, long b4 bbc on cable which hadnt come to australia at that stage, so yeah.. forgive me for saying underground

cheers
matt

Cheers Matt!! Good to have a laugh and bring back old memories.

Seriously, get onto youtube and look up some of these intros.....

I am gunna find Allo Allo's intro...just wait...
keep waiting
Here:
(aahhhh this is a good one......watch it all...dont stop it early....come on!!)
The music brings me back 3.5 years when I went touring around europe for the first time. Venice, Paris, Rome. Incredible. Yet, no place like Oz...would swap it for quids! A bloody nice place to holiday though (and so is Oz)

A good end to the day!

Rendo
ha ha ha ha ha ha,kingswood country - how good was that

guys, u have made, what has been an horrific, day great

many thanks
matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Matt!! Good to have a laugh and bring back old memories.

Seriously, get onto youtube and look up some of these intros.....

I am gunna find Allo Allo's intro...just wait...
keep waiting
Here:
(aahhhh this is a good one......watch it all...dont stop it early....come on!!)
The music brings me back 3.5 years when I went touring around europe for the first time. Venice, Paris, Rome. Incredible. Yet, no place like Oz...would swap it for quids! A bloody nice place to holiday though (and so is Oz)

A good end to the day!

Rendo

rendo,

great memories, one of the few shows my wonderful late father really enjoyed. he was a relaxed but serious man, and it this was one of the shows i would see him laugh openly at. good times :D \
cheers
matt

i watched this in like 1989 (or something like that) on abc late at night, with a small audience, long b4 bbc on cable which hadnt come to australia at that stage, so yeah.. forgive me for saying underground

cheers
matt

It's all good.

and not "now" but "then"

I was referring to the fact that the BBC made it- every episode except for Back To Earth, which was produced by Dave. The BBC isn't considered to be an underground network by any measure, especially seeing that series 1 got 4 million viewers in the UK (well... at least at the beginning)

It's all good.

I was referring to the fact that the BBC made it- every episode except for Back To Earth, which was produced by Dave. The BBC isn't considered to be an underground network by any measure, especially seeing that series 1 got 4 million viewers in the UK (well... at least at the beginning)

like i said, forgive me for saying 'underground', but like i said as a 12 yr old @ 11oclock at night on a friday (i think it was fri) on the abc, it wasnt exactly easily accesible, prior to 24hr transmission and cable. but as u said, its all good

cheers
matt

ps. u got any old show memories?

Hmm, let's see. Most of the shows I watched as a kid has already been covered. Though Power Rangers was a big part of my childhood- hell, I have it on DVD! :p

Why haven't any of you douche-holes mentioned Monkey?

Why haven't any of you douche-holes mentioned Monkey?

ha ha ha,bum i have monkey box set dvd which has the eps that never aired. i been fishing for that very show...FINALLY. bum ur not as think as drunk..wait a minute how does the rest of that go

cheers
matt

i have monkey box set dvd which has the eps that never aired.
Yeah, me too. Have you seen the one where Tripitaka is crucified in a lake of blood? Can't imagine why ABC never put that one to air at 4.30 in the afternoon.

Because I wanted to leave one show out for some a$$hole bum to pop-up and remind everyone... :lol:

Just jokes....Yes....Monkey....well done bum....

ha ha ha,bum i have monkey box set dvd which has the eps that never aired. i been fishing for that very show...FINALLY. bum ur not as think as drunk..wait a minute how does the rest of that go

cheers
matt

quote name='thesunsettree' date='Mar 16 2010, 10:48 PM' post='609308']

cheers
matt
[/quote]

monkey.jpg

I can't believe no-one has mentioned the Sci-Fi classic that was Blakes 7.

What was the topic again?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1347/the_gre...can_hero_intro/

look at what's happened to me
I cant believe it myself
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world
should have been somebody else.......

HAHA

yes...I reply to myself...."when the going gets tough".....Billy Ocean...NEW TOPIC....songs from the 80's YEAH.....dancing on the ceiling, Lionel Richie..THe bangles

What was the OP again....WGAF!!! :super:

Here:

She's gonna log into her computer tomorrow and check the thread... all of a sudden its up to 8 PAGES!

Man I'd love to find me a job where I could get paid to chat on forums!

Yeah, me too. Have you seen the one where Tripitaka is crucified in a lake of blood? Can't imagine why ABC never put that one to air at 4.30 in the afternoon.

lol, i know looking back its funny to think we watched this after school. donnt recall that particular ep but i'm working my way thru the box set. its funny how so many eps i dont remember so many beers/years on. but great to recollect all these years later, my son (5 yrs old) loves it

cheers
matt

off to bed :icon_cheers:

p.s. Rendo, I'm beating you (just) on posts! :D

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1347/the_gre...can_hero_intro/

look at what's happened to me
I cant believe it myself
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world
should have been somebody else.......

HAHA

yes...I reply to myself...."when the going gets tough".....Billy Ocean...NEW TOPIC....songs from the 80's YEAH.....dancing on the ceiling, Lionel Richie..THe bangles

What was the OP again....WGAF!!! :super:

lol,that was an AWESOME show
ha ha,fck the OP. it was some dumb fck from CH7, or one of their monkeys anyway

cheers
matt
and g'nite

Latest posts

Back