Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, a touch bitter there Boagsy???

I don't see what the issue is with living with a significant other and brewing, it's all about mutual respect and compromise. I don't ask how much the high end wool my wife knits with costs, or how much her new body jewellery cost. She does the same for my brewing.

As for the time used for brewing, seeing as though any time I spend in the brewery results in me having the little one with me (she is a determined "special jobber") my wife is happy, this allows her to sit and either knit or read in peace if she wishes, although often we all end up in the brewery either playing with a ball in the backyard or if the weather is a bit off singing kids songs while taking care of odd jobs that need doing.

LOL, a touch bitter there Boagsy???

I don't see what the issue is with living with a significant other and brewing, it's all about mutual respect and compromise. I don't ask how much the high end wool my wife knits with costs, or how much her new body jewellery cost. She does the same for my brewing.

As for the time used for brewing, seeing as though any time I spend in the brewery results in me having the little one with me (she is a determined "special jobber") my wife is happy, this allows her to sit and either knit or read in peace if she wishes, although often we all end up in the brewery either playing with a ball in the backyard or if the weather is a bit off singing kids songs while taking care of odd jobs that need doing.

You are right Pollux,
they aren't all bitches.

Geez, Boagzy, you're missing out.
See the fun part is when you've got an hours worth of bottle clinking, while the wife watches Desperate Cougartown, Law & NCIS.
And you're opening & closing doors, going in and out with fermenters full of priming liquid and bleach & shit.
All this time, you're trying not to make too much noise. Then out comes the comment "If I hear that door open one more time I'm gonna f...ing scream".
Ah the joys of bottling night.

Geez, Boagzy, you're missing out.
See the fun part is when you've got an hours worth of bottle clinking, while the wife watches Desperate Cougartown, Law & NCIS.
And you're opening & closing doors, going in and out with fermenters full of priming liquid and bleach & shit.
All this time, you're trying not to make too much noise. Then out comes the comment "If I hear that door open one more time I'm gonna f...ing scream".
Ah the joys of bottling night.

All the reason to get into kegging Pete!

Try having a rear security door without one of those 'gas pump' closers. BOOOOOM every time i step outside. :ph34r:

FarQ, do you live in play school magic happy fun land or something? If my life was like that I'd proboally have diabetes by now.

:ph34r: how about keeping it on topic

:icon_offtopic:
although you lot do sounds like old married couples :lol:

GLS

Edit: (he'll do his own promos)

So is homebrewing a 'wacky hobby'?

What if I normally brew in the nude, would this be ok?

QldKev

Latest posts

Back