Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I love it!

back on topic... I guess that your requirements exclude any female brewers as it's unlikley that you're gonna find their partner (if male) upset about their brewing

A female brewer with a husband that didnt like it would be fantastic! But only if the husband didnt like it...

A female brewer with a husband that didnt like it would be fantastic! But only if the husband didnt like it...

That's a brave man who goes on national television to talk about how his wife brews, and he doesn't like it!!!!! :lol:

Cheers SJ

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a bloke who would object to his missus brewing beer.

I'd definitely watch this... especially if a member of these forums was on the show!

Southernstar, be sure to keep us posted

I'd only watch it if it was someone from here - and even then only if they weren't a *********.

Sounds pretty tawdry, really.

why does your partner have to not like you brewing ?

you would have to be a brave man/woman to go on national t.v and get in to an argument with your partner in front of the country

either you or your partner will be made out to be a knob and that is never good

why does your partner have to not like you brewing ?

you would have to be a brave man/woman to go on national t.v and get in to an argument your partner in front of the country

either you or your partner will be made out to be a knob and that is never good

No that's not the point of the show at all. We don't want anyone to look stupid and the couple won't get into an argument! We definitely dont want any bad feeling. The idea is to make a fun video package of the couple at home with one of their own brewery and the other who has to put up with it!

Let us know when the episode about the woman who buys too many pairs of shoes is on. Sounds awesome.

I'd only watch it if it was someone from here - and even then only if they weren't a *********.

Sounds pretty tawdry, really.

Do you EVER have anything positive to add?

I will let you film at my house then if you "upgrade" my brewery all I currently have is a plastic tub and some pots and most of my brewing is done in the kitchen

I will settle for a complete stainless steel brewing rig in the new shed and a nice brewing fridge as my fee .... oh and a keg set up to go with the bar you are installing

No that's not the point of the show at all. We don't want anyone to look stupid and the couple won't get into an argument! We definitely dont want any bad feeling. The idea is to make a fun video package of the couple at home with one of their own brewery and the other who has to put up with it!
Of course. There's no real drama in conflict. I mean have you ever seen a movie or play or tv show where arguments happen? They won't want to capture idiosyncrasies, they aren't interesting. They selectively edit out all this stuff, and you will be there in the editing room, I'm sure, to make sure you're presented in a fun and balanced way. :rolleyes:

I'd luv to see a woman put up with the mess I make when I brew.
I totally take over the house with beer stuff on brew day, bottle cleaning day and bottling day, everything else gets put on hold.
Any woman would definitely not like it and it would be tough titties, same goes with any necessary finances needed for gear. That's why I choose to live alone, they are too frigin bossy and think they own the place.

I'll do it and Lara Bingle can play the domineering wife. That's gotta get ratings.

I'd luv to see a woman put up with the mess I make when I brew.
I totally take over the house with beer stuff on brew day, bottle cleaning day and bottling day, everything else gets put on hold.
Any woman would definitely not like it and it would be tough titties, same goes with any necessary finances needed for gear. That's why I choose to live alone, they are too frigin bossy and think they own the place.

Have a nice life with your hand dude!

Latest posts

Back