Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Ned Bunyip does not get this part I'll be really pissed.

It is time the Bunyip is unleashed to mainstream viewers :lol:

Come north to Port Douglas Channel 7.

Reminds me of that movie Subdivision that was filmed here in Hervey Bay. I provided some props for the filming. The central thing about the main character was he made shit home brew. I asked why he couldnt have made good beer instead. But they would much rather reinforce the stereotype thank you very much.

Chances are this will be more of the same, sadly

Reminds me of that movie Subdivision that was filmed here in Hervey Bay. I provided some props for the filming. The central thing about the main character was he made shit home brew. I asked why he couldnt have made good beer instead. But they would much rather reinforce the stereotype thank you very much.

Yes, they'll be after the bottle bombs and fusel-alcohol brewed cliche.

But QlkKev - 'the naked home brewer and the wife at breaking point ' - now that's promo material! Wouldn't need bottle bombs for laughs.

Yes, they'll be after the bottle bombs and fusel-alcohol brewed cliche.

But QlkKev - 'the naked home brewer and the wife at breaking point ' - now that's promo material! Wouldn't need bottle bombs for laughs.

Should see how I measure mash in temps :eek:

Sorry, no more off topic :lol:

QldKev

But it's shag pile :blink:

Bastards!

QldKev

Come on Kev get it off for channel 7, these pricks think they have the makings of a show but as usual they are so far removed from what the general public would like to see that I think turning you down would be a great mistake.

So wax up and let the show begin. :)

has any body seen what sort of quality t.v this is check out the promo

Last edited by a moderator:
as if i didnt hate channel 7 enough. if they start fking with my beloved beer brewing passion i will boycot these pricks completely. if only we could get the v8s back on channel 10 (which is the same frign thing cos the took almost everyone from 10 to 7 except they added that WANKER beretta to the show) and they have absolutely NO respect for the afl - delayed broadcast on friday night U DICKHEADS. for christ sakes dont completely screw everything thats important to an aussie bloke - fast cars, footy AND NOW beer,piss off u morons, leave us alone. take the message back to them southernstar, they're not wanted.....not be me anyway - am i alone??

matt

If Ned Bunyip does not get this part I'll be really pissed.

It is time the Bunyip is unleashed to mainstream viewers :lol:

Come north to Port Douglas Channel 7.

Now that I would watch! :D

as if i didnt hate channel 7 enough. if they start fking with my beloved beer brewing passion i will boycot these pricks completely. if only we could get the v8s back on channel 10 (which is the same frign thing cos the took almost everyone from 10 to 7 except they added that WANKER beretta to the show) and they have absolutely NO respect for the afl - delayed broadcast on friday night U DICKHEADS. for christ sakes dont completely screw everything thats important to an aussie bloke - fast cars, footy AND NOW beer,piss off u morons, leave us alone. take the message back to them southernstar, they're not wanted.....not be me anyway - am i alone??

matt

Something tells me they won't miss you Matt.....

I dunno. The more convoluted and involved the brewing seems to the layman the more it fits into their premise.

Something tells me they won't miss you Matt.....

this is why tv stations keep rolling out shit programming. ppl sit in front of it in a vegetative state and absorb it all like sponges, not willing to challenge them to present quality. tv stations love it cost the cost factors in producing this tripe is 3 parts of u know what by comparison, while sponsor dollars go higher and higher ultimately passed on to consumer. remember when tv shows were entertaining with actors, writer, creators, skilled production, talent etc.

.......and,,,,,stepping off of soap box.....................now

:icon_cheers: :blink: B)

Come on Bum! Pacific Drive Rocked!
Oh yeah. I have vivid memories of Simone Buchanan in that. Or was that Chances? Probably Chances now that I dwell on the nature of those vivid memories.

Latest posts

Back