Bulk Buy Hops (qld)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK this is what I would like:

USA Cascade pellets - 250 grams
USA liberty pellets - 250 grams
USA Williamette pellets - 250 grams
USA Chinook pellets - 250 grams
AUS Pride of Ringwood pellets - 250 grams

EK Golding Plugs - 250 grams

Ross.

I presume you are already running a tally. I just edited my original post#14 (starter edition).

Cheers.
PeterS....

PeterS said:
Ross.

I presume you are already running a tally. I just edited my original post#14 (starter edition).

Cheers.
PeterS....
[post="87819"][/post]​

Not yet Peter, I'll tally up probably tomorrow - If anyone in the Qld swap doesn't want hops, can you advise, so not worrying we've missed anyone...

Cheers Ross

You guys should buy up on the cheap hops. Try and think about what you are likely to use. High alpha hops you will only use a little of them. Aroma, flavour hops you can always use heaps of them. My advice for the future would be to find a couple of styles you particularly like and grab a heap of those hops. If you want to experiment from then get a few guys together wanting to do the same experiments and then buy up some wierd ones

I know Ross is one of the fussiest people I have met about storing and using good quality hops , be assured he can sniff out a fresh hop :)

Pumpy

the world is full of critics and as assies we are the biggest crict of all and the worst knockers of all i belive that every one is wrong in somebody elses mind but as long as we are happy with what we do the critics can get stuffed .
as beer making isnt a competion unless you enter one .

del

Ross,

Much appreciated. Here is my order:-

Pride of Ringwood pellets ------ 250g
Northern Brewer pellets -------- 250g
NZ Hallertau Aroma pellets ---- 250g
East Kent Goldings plugs ------- 205g

:beer:

:beer:
Gooday Ross
I would like to order the following hops.
Northern Brewer 1kg
Challenger 1kg
Saaz 1kg
Esat Kent Goldings 1kg
Cascade 1kg
Styrian 500 grams

Cheers Altstart

Gday Ross.

I would like to get some to, but wont be going to the Xmas bash at your place... :(

I will PM you and see what can be worked out....

Stu

Just sent out a few pms - as soon as i get answers, W'ell try & finalise the order :)

G'day Ross

I'll jump in on a couple here too please .

Styrian Goldings 500gm

Saaz 500gm

Spalt 250gm

If possiable

I am away working again Ross so, apart from today will not be able to access the net.
If you can't do these hops it does not matter , I still have lots from Hoops order

Batz said:
G'day Ross

I'll jump in on a couple here too please .

Styrian Goldings 500gm

Saaz 500gm

Spalt 250gm

If possiable

I am away working again Ross so, apart from today will not be able to access the net.
If you can't do these hops it does not matter , I still have lots from Hoops order
[post="88599"][/post]​

Should be no problem. :)

Back