Australia Day/birthday Bbq And Brew Day Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon I'll be there bro, but I'll need to do some convincing of SWMBO.....

I haven't brewed lately with new job and all, I might bottle some Banyo Hop Bomb and bring it over....

Banyo Hop Bomb you say.... Sounds great!

Hi Nick been humming and haing over this all week. A brew day for Australia day with with a top brewer and a chance to have a little tinkle of that sex panther :icon_drool2: . But with swambo working and me incharge of the kids it could be a little stressful the older one is good she would be looking to help but the young one big red she the handful. Not worried about the pups jumping all over her but her jumping all over the pups.
Thanks jameson

Hi Nick been humming and haing over this all week. A brew day for Australia day with with a top brewer and a chance to have a little tinkle of that sex panther :icon_drool2: . But with swambo working and me incharge of the kids it could be a little stressful the older one is good she would be looking to help but the young one big red she the handful. Not worried about the pups jumping all over her but her jumping all over the pups.
Thanks jameson

Ha, don't worry about our dogs, the little one will run and play for hours.... There also may be at least one other 8yo coming, perhaps a couple of younger ones as well...

As mentioned, all are welcome, so go on, do it ;)

Cheers

Hey Nick,

While the day promises to be awesome, I'll be spending it in the hole in the ground I call work... <_< Be sure to have a good one and we'll see if we can't catch up around the traps at some stage...

Cheers, GG

Another Un-Australian boss making people work on the most holy of days for the Aussie Man. Shame, shame, shame!

Ha, don't worry about our dogs, the little one will run and play for hours.... There also may be at least one other 8yo coming, perhaps a couple of younger ones as well...

As mentioned, all are welcome, so go on, do it ;)

Cheers
No worries I'm in. Will be driving tho unless I can persuade Michelle to drop us of and pick us up after work not likely. Just mentioned to Bella that we going to one of my friends house to make beer.
Her big sy
Me there going to be other kids one the same age as your self.
Now I'm getting hit with 20 million questions.
Let me know if you want me to bring anything.
Oh and looking forward to a lesson on a few things.

You guys have a good one, bummer I can't make it. Still I might catch up with a few of you at BaBBS Wednesday night.

Batz

But Marius is a saffa... :angry: - nuff said...

Good to meet you at Winkles yesterday btw abc :beer:

It was good to meet you too. Did you and winkle make a session of it?

You are right about your location.......near Winkle's place! And what a good place to be.

Must try and find some time to come to one of these gatherings.

It was good to meet you too. Did you and winkle make a session of it?

You are right about your location.......near Winkle's place! And what a good place to be.

Must try and find some time to come to one of these gatherings.

A session was somewhat had abc - I was suffering the effects of spending the previous four nights up until all hours in Townsville imbibing WAYYYY to much... :icon_drunk: I staggered home at some stage before it got completely out of control. Call me soft (feel free to insert an alternative appropriate alternate insult here...), but I'm having an AFD today to get somewhat back on track...

Catch you when I'm back off the wagon! :icon_cheers:

Was (and still kinda am) hoping to make it but it's looking more and more unlikey. I guess I'm not as good at making up excuses as I thought :eek:

Weak! Don't need excuses - simply an 'I'm going out, be back later'...

Or doesn't that work???

Nah, it's not about excuses, it's about having a few weeks before the next kid is born to get a thousand things done.

Weak - yes, but I do spend a lot of weekends brewing instead of playing house so it kinda evens out.

Just kidding Parks, know how busy things can be...

Batz - you're coming to BABBs? Just extend the meeting until Thursday evening... Julie can come too :)

Cheers

OK guys,

Have PMed everyone who has shown any interest in coming, so if you were expecting a PM and didn't get one, let me know and I'll flick one over to you!

Cheers

Nick

Still I might catch up with a few of you at BaBBS Wednesday night.

Was planning on skipping this meeting due to Nick's do the next morning, but I might make an effort then, seeing I can't make it up to the cave in March.

Yep, don't be soft Florian! I'll be there (admittedly, will be taking it slightly easy though)

Cheers

Batz - you're coming to BABBs? Just extend the meeting until Thursday evening... Julie can come too :)

Cheers

Yes I plan on being there, I'm just a little worried about the rain that's been pissing down all day and not looking like stopping in a hurry.
Finger crossed we don't get flooded in.

3__t639.jpg

Back