Australia Day/birthday Bbq And Brew Day Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be drinking until about dinner time I guess. Do have some 'work/TAFE' the next morning, but pop in anyway!

Cheers

OK, so anyone who is an AFL supporter is most welcome, with both open arms and open glasses (and an open bar ;))

Rugby League Supporters are welcome, but only just. Entry fee will be enforced. Either $25 or a thumb up the clacker of the nearest League supporter, plus $9/pint. Any smaller glasses will be charged out at $9, plus a yelling at for being a girly-man who loves the thumb....

It's only fair....

:ph34r:

;)

OK, so anyone who is an AFL supporter is most welcome, with both open arms and open glasses (and an open bar ;) )

Rugby League Supporters are welcome, but only just. Entry fee will be enforced. Either $25 or a thumb up the clacker of the nearest League supporter.

It's only fair....

:ph34r:

;)

Well, OK..........................................but it should be a clean thumb...............with protection.....alright

You heathen! Did Hoppa use protection - unless protection constitutes a League short-short... And you call yourself a QLDer??? (well, maybe not a Pete QLDER...)???

What about Union supporters? They must be free or maybe even an appearance free.
:lol:

What about Union supporters? They must be free or maybe even an appearance free.
:lol:

Union? No issues! Go the Reds! It's just the Leaguers and their stinky feet poo roll...

:D

Meh, I might just stay home and watch tapes of the Broncos kicking the Storms arse (with thier feet - fingers and thumbs is a Sydney thing)

dare I ask what happens to people that don't enjoy watching any sport, no problem havinng a kick around or doing other sport related things but I can't be asked watching other people do it.... I'm still allowed on the forum right? guys?... hello..... [silent stares]

You heathen! Did Hoppa use protection - unless protection constitutes a League short-short... And you call yourself a QLDer??? (well, maybe not a Pete QLDER...)???

Well as long as the thumb nails are filed. Nothin worse than a sharp thumb nail up your arse whilst copping a proper tackle. For those that are AFL supporters, a tackle does not involve giving your opponent a cuddle around the waste, followed by push me shove you.

Meh, I might just stay home and watch tapes of the Broncos kicking the Storms arse (with thier feet - fingers and thumbs is a Sydney thing)

Me too!
I reckon anything's better than watching aerial ping pong. Even having a (sterilised thumb with a sharp nail shoved up your (not mine :lol:) coit sounds a better alternative. :ph34r:

TP

Ed, you're more than welcome. Just don't complain about the man-handling and tackling around the middle later in the day...!

Brad - I'm sure Pete will give you a cuddle. You're obviously missing the intimacy of the Xmas swap.

Poor Poppet... :ph34r:

Cheers!

So, Pete.... Is that an invite for the next swap...

"ahhh, talk to me all raspy-like, QUEENSLANDERRRRRRRR Lockyer style whilst you impale my coit with your thumbs...."

Or something...

Ahem

:icon_vomit:

Nick, i'm gonna put my name down on the list....... as far as AFL goes can we wear our team colours/gurnesy? You being Tasmanian, What the bloody hell do you support? :D

Well, it's been mandatory since 81, and being born in 82, they'd mostly got the surgery procedures sorted by then. I only have a 30-40cm scar. Mond you my extra was protruding from the groinal area. InCider's seen it... Scared him out of his sleeping bag at Batz's place....

OK, so is anyone else who is coming bringing a keg and need a spot in the freezer or the party keg setup?

I'll most likely be PMing everyone who has confirmed attendance with the address details etc by Sunday night. I can also confirm details at BABBs on Wed night if needed.

Cheers

Unfortunately work has gotten in the way of my social life again so won't be able to make it

Bummer.... But WORK on AUSTRALIA DAY???? It's....it's...well it's Un-AUSTRALIAN!

Cheers

Bummer.... But WORK on AUSTRALIA DAY???? It's....it's...well it's Un-AUSTRALIAN!

Cheers

yes it is a PUBLIC holiday i have explained this to my employer and asked for the salary of a private employee for that day(im salaried so dont get any extra $) to which i was told to F*%k off in a very Australian way.

Latest posts

Back