Australia Day/birthday Bbq And Brew Day Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on it.. Well, waiting for the perfect time to 'ask' that is.

'Like'

Do it guys... ;)

Cheers

Just have to see if i am working at the old Archive on Aussie day before i can commit, but sounds like a hoot!

Will keep my fingers crossed!

Looks like I'll be doing a pick-up at Murarrie train station at around 9:50am, so if anyone is training in, I'll be there...

Cheerd

trying to talk the SWMBO into an extra day in MLB (for her) then i can get a ticket to this brew daze :)

you are just in the next suburb :ph34r:

Good luck with that one... <_<

Chuck her some extra shopping money maybe.... ;)

Cheers

Hmmmm.... I do have plans but I know for sure the beer will be better at your place...

;)

I'm sure you can always make an excuse to not make the other event.....

Love your work Goldy!

Thanks for the invite NickB. I've got three other shindigs going on that day, but I might be able to drop by for a beer or two on the way to/from one of the others.

Cheers,
tallie

I'm in!

Hoping to have a drinkable keg ready by then but not 100% sure yet. Is there still a tap space available?

Yep, can make a space available Florian. However, your beers are always better than mine.... Moral dilemma! ;)

Nah, not a problem at all.

Still one tap free for anyone bringing a keg along...

Cheers

Yep, can make a space available Florian. However, your beers are always better than mine.... Moral dilemma! ;)

Can bring one of my not so good beers then if that helps with your moral... :rolleyes:

Have a corn infected Bo Pils, boring low hopped landlord and Saphir Pils with some sort of yeast issue on offer.
Take your pick and let me know so i can stick them back in the fridge a few days beforehand.

:lol: :lol:

No, seriously, thanks for the compliments, but I disagree entirely.

Just kidding, I know your beers are shit.... :ph34r:

;)

Bring whatever you like. I may have a lager or two on, haven't decided if they're good enough yet!

Cheers

Hi Nick,

I have to do the whole work thing during the day at Archive unfortunately, but i may be able to make an appearance after my shift if you guys plan to kick on for a while.

Cheers Joey

Back