ANHC Breaks Its Chains in 2014...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddamn I'm looking forward to this one.Been to all the years so far and I'm sure the Canberra boys will do a fantastic job.

Cortez The Killer said:
When are tickets expected to go on sale?

Cheers
Tickets and pre-order merchandise will go on sale in early July.

We've got a few accommodation packages in the pipeline, including on site accomodation at historic University House in the ANU grounds.

I am more than happy to see if the Canberra Brewer's membership is willing to billet interstate attendees, but like most homebrew clubs, our membership is appropriately sodden with partners and children. I think even a few of us are going to grab a hotel room for the conference period!

If there are any couch surfing opportunities, I expect they'd present in August/September.

Any ballpark timeframe on when those packages might be announced?... Was looking to lock in accom early to ensure I'm somewhere close.

Excited by the BN coming over! I went to club night at the last ANHC and had a great time.

Crofty said:
Any ballpark timeframe on when those packages might be announced?... Was looking to lock in accom early to ensure I'm somewhere close.
I'll talk to the team and reply back here. The conference is walking distance from the city and plenty of hotels in any case.

Harry Volting said:
Better get some more Rennies for Les then.
What? I can't sleep on a Rennie....

Mr. No-Tip said:
I'll talk to the team and reply back here. The conference is walking distance from the city and plenty of hotels in any case.
Walking? ...or stumbling distance (as the case may be) ?

I am looking to send details to clubs about the ANHC. If you want details PM me contact details with the clubs name, a contacts name and email address.

And if you see one of these in the sky near Canberra, you haven't had enough to drink ....

art-skywhale-620x349.jpg

Im almost a certain for it this year.. now, what to brew for a/ the bus trip over there and b/ club night :unsure:

Looking forward to this - public transport was the preferred option for travel from central vic (the tafe was a great spot with hotels/station so close in that respect) but it seems a bit of a mission on that front.

Good excuse for a longer weekend.

Latest posts

Back