Anhc 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two hours to go at work. Quick trip home to pack the car and we're off. Stopping somewhere on the coast road tonight.

Very excited! I've even talked a mate into helping steward on Thursday.

Very much looking forward to Club Night. If only the WSB boys agreed with my choice of costume.

Your free to go it alone Champ :icon_cheers: Promise not to laugh

My ANHC Week(end) has started! I'm on the Brew Dog Punk IPA and MIkkeller Nelson Sauvignon tonight. I may even follow it up with some of my Barley Wine. Can't wait to meet everyone at Biero tomorrow night or The Taphouse on Thursday. I'm the guy with short hair and a brewing tshirt. ;)

Very much looking forward to Club Night. If only the WSB boys agreed with my choice of costume.
Your free to go it alone Champ :icon_cheers: Promise not to laugh

Please tell me we're not in identical costumes?!? I'd hate to be seen wearing the same dress as somone else!

borat-mankini-very-nice.jpg

Geeeaaaaayyysuuus! Remember what I said about pacing yourself :lol:

Screwy

Onto no 11 now mate, having an absolute ball. Just polished off a Leffe blonde onto Murrays grand cru. Dinner and then bed. I am pacing myself, all good. Quiet day tomorrow

Paul

We called at the Wig and Pen, sampled a velvet cream stout and a Staggered. Staggered has to be the beer of the trip thus far....sour cherries in the Randall...:drool:

made a beeline for Wang' and are currently having a couple of Bridge Road Hefes...not much of a hefe from the bottle really...

Just finished polishing the drinking boots and about to make my way over, seeya then trendsetters.

My flights not until this afternoon, see you all there. Will just get to Biero in time for the judges dinner.

My flights not until this afternoon, see you all there. Will just get to Biero in time for the judges dinner.

See you there. I'm already onto my first breakfast stout.

Cant F**KING WAIT!!!!

Its been so long since I've had a day off that Firday is gonna be sweeeet. Especially since I get to combine a day off with beer and brewing... then drinking at club night. Which reminds me, got to look into a costume.

Shouldn't you be doing something useful, like writing Yet Another Beer Blog! :p

Laugh it up princess! I'll be the one laughing enjoying the company of Gordon Strong and Randy Mosher tonight! :beerbang:

Laugh it up princess! I'll be the one laughing enjoying the company of Gordon Strong and Randy Mosher tonight! :beerbang:

I met a randy mosher once... at a pixies concert I think it was. Small world eh! :p

- Snow

ill be happy man if i can just make it to club night on friday at a reasonable time. damn election work getting in the way of drinking.

anyone else going for.a beer tonght at the goat
also.if you turn up in the.mankini ill be impressed

Off to Mrs Parmas tonight for dinner, been looking forward to it since I was last in Melbourne

Latest posts

Back