Anhc 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

Roadtripping begins tomorrow... All kegs to be loaded ready for club night, although I don't know who will man the table while we're at the dinner... :unsure:

Also, does anyone know if the venue will have ice available or anywhere nearby to get some?

So tubs, ice & gas will be supplied. You bring everything else - pluto guns / beer taps etc.

I will attend the Dinner. I am assuming the kegs will be delivered to the venue and placed in tubs on ice. Fantastic work by the organisers. I am sure that while we will get there halfway through the show, our beers which will clearly be better than any of that inferior muck the non Dinner attendees will serve early in the piece. :rolleyes: Or we will be too pickled to worry. :lol:

Relax, I doubt there will be a shortage of great beer. Either before or after us dills get there.

My roadtrip starts tomorrow! In Melbourne town Wednesday night. See you all at either Biero on Wednesday night or The Taphouse Thurdsay arvo.

Flying out tomorrow, will be in Melbourne tomorrow nite, cant wait. Sherlock Holmes first stop 2pm tuesday

see you all there

Paul

Ditto on the excitement!

Looking forward to putting faces to all the names from the forum.

Did most of you guys put your AHB handle on the registration form?
EXCITED! Yes i put my handle on the rego. Looking forward to some of the awesome club beers. Going to have to do some serious pacing to try as many as I can :)

Cheers - Snow

My roadtrip starts tomorrow! In Melbourne town Wednesday night. See you all at either Biero on Wednesday night or The Taphouse Thurdsay arvo.

Which way you heading, FatzG? We're thinking of lunch at Zierholz tomorrow and then trekking south... maybe we catch up along the way..

Which way you heading, FatzG? We're thinking of lunch at Zierholz tomorrow and then trekking south... maybe we catch up along the way..

Probably just miss you. Staying at Canbeera Tuesday night but going via Jindabyne. Won't make Canberra until late afternoon. Pretty much heading straight to Melbourne Wednesday night (Biero that night). Thursday will wander about the traps, do a bit of shopping and be at the Local Taphouse 3.00pm Thursday.

Snow : EXCITED! Yes i put my handle on the rego. Looking forward to some of the awesome club beers. Going to have to do some serious pacing to try as many as I can :)

Serious pacing indeed :party: Will be good to have a beer with you again Snow We'll let you sit between Schooey & myself and we'll form a front row to be feared!

Probably just miss you. Staying at Canbeera Tuesday night but going via Jindabyne. Won't make Canberra until late afternoon. Pretty much heading straight to Melbourne Wednesday night (Biero that night). Thursday will wander about the traps, do a bit of shopping and be at the Local Taphouse 3.00pm Thursday.

Fatz, we are doing the same on Thursday, might see if we can meet up. We are going for lunch at the Elephant and wheelbarrow, then on to the taphouse

Paul

Looking forward to it indeed! The fun starts 6pm Wednesday night for me.

If it's anything like 2008 I don't think the club night really got going until the beer dinner was over.

Also to the guy who mentioned Sherlock Holmes, unless that's your first of many planned stops there are far better beer bars in the city than there. Beer Deluxe, Mrs Parmas & Cookie to name 3.

Massive weekend planned and serious attention needs to be made towards pacing it out. It will be kid in a lolly shop kind of moment for me, that needs a huge amount restraint to prevent oneself going off like a masturbating monkey.

Looking forward to it indeed! The fun starts 6pm Wednesday night for me.

If it's anything like 2008 I don't think the club night really got going until the beer dinner was over.

Also to the guy who mentioned Sherlock Holmes, unless that's your first of many planned stops there are far better beer bars in the city than there. Beer Deluxe, Mrs Parmas & Cookie to name 3.

Brenno, it is the first stop on my tour of melbourne, the tour extends to the 3 you mentioned as well.

A pint at the sherlock is merely the warmup, The Mexican is the tour guide, so I am just going with what he suggested, it will get him to post up an itinery

Paul

Looking forward to it. I put no nickname in there, as my name is practically the same: Si(mon)Borg

Brenno, it is the first stop on my tour of melbourne, the tour extends to the 3 you mentioned as well.

A pint at the sherlock is merely the warmup, The Mexican is the tour guide, so I am just going with what he suggested, it will get him to post up an itinery

Paul
Another good pub is the Mitre tavern,in Bank Place.It hasn't got the widest beer selection by far,but it's the closest thing to an english tavern i've seen in the city.Great atmosphere,apart from lunchtimes when it's full of banker wankers :beer:

Cheers for the info fellas... just need a bit for the miracle box is all. Sounds great, can't wait!

We'll let you sit between Schooey & myself and we'll form a front row to be feared!

Can I play winger & run interference?

How about a game of pool - as long schooey & I play as a pair B) :party:

Looking forward to catching up with a lot of you & meeting some more of you
Beers
Croz

Can I play winger & run interference?

How about a game of pool - as long schooey & I play as a pair B) :party:

Looking forward to catching up with a lot of you & meeting some more of you
Beers
Croz

:lol: ... was only thinking about that today, croz... not one of my finer moments after 20 odd pints.... :blink:

:lol: ... was only thinking about that today, croz... not one of my finer moments after 20 odd pints.... :blink:

All good - As I said I want you on my side! ;)

be good to catch up again.

Back