Anhc 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just like to say damn this thread and all those who post in it. Damn you to hell...

Have a great time otherwise. Wish I was there.

cheers

grant

Had a quiet one today. 12 Carlton Blacks then picked up a pizza and a quartet of bottles from the bottlo. Kozel, budvar, Paulaner octofest and an Abbotsford invalid stout.

Good times

Paul

Had a quiet one today. 12 Carlton Blacks then picked up a pizza and a quartet of bottles from the bottlo. Kozel, budvar, Paulaner octofest and an Abbotsford invalid stout.

Good times

Paul
Well your typist is still sober, no doubt about that!

Hmm, 'octofest', is that an octopus tribute? Apparently the World Cup sage passed away overnight? (Yes, the coincidence is noted.)

Have a good 'un, you lucky ANHCers! :icon_cheers:

For a Melbourne noob, best way to get down there is via the trams right ? I'm in the city, on little collins.

yes

Fronm the Local Taphouse website:

tram stop 16 or 78 on #37 tram

or can take train to sandringham from the city and get off at baclava station. 200 mtrs from there.

For a Melbourne noob, best way to get down there is via the trams right ? I'm in the city, on little collins.

Train to Balaclava station then walk a little way might be faster than the tram.

Cheers, should be able to figure it out from there. Reading a pamphlet on Metcards now :huh:

if ur going to be in melbourne for a few days, pick up a 10X2hr Zone1 metcard. It will see you through most inner (and lots of outer outer) suburb travelling.

Train to Balaclava station then walk a little way might be faster than the tram.
Yup, train is the easiest, if less scenic route. Extra info for interstaters:

Get off the train at Balaclava station, walk down the ramp to Carlisle St, and turn left.

After about 150m you'll cross Chapel St, and after about 20m it's on the other side of the road, with all 20 taps patiently waiting for you.

Just dont get a TAXI..
melbourne taxi(s) suck

Another great advice for interstaters staying a few days, rent a pushie from a bike shop in the city, there are a few shops in docklands that rent bikes. Probably the shops in the city do too. Great for errr not dui-ing at late hours.

And if you have google maps 'handy' you can bike anywhere :)

So I'm here, where is everyone else ?

Ferg will be hugging Dennis and singing love songs (before he passes out).

Back