Anhc 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm here, where is everyone else ?
Soz, got given the third degree by SWMBO.

Something about beer priorities versus children responsibilities. All I heard was "blah, blah, blah..."

Will make up for it tomorrow :beerbang:

Really ? All I'm hearing is blah, blah, blah, Melbourne Brewers are a bunch of pansy's...... ;)

Caught up with a few this arvo, was good. And the Taphouse has a great selection, that Mountain Goat Rye IPA has gotta be my favourite thus far. If only I had a recipe.

Really ? All I'm hearing is blah, blah, blah, Melbourne Brewers are a bunch of pansy's...... ;)

Caught up with a few this arvo, was good. And the Taphouse has a great selection, that Mountain Goat Rye IPA has gotta be my favourite thus far. If only I had a recipe.
Ahh yes maybe but ur hearing from us as opposed to silence from others.... Sorry I have to tow the party line now that I've joined the dark side

Looking forward to meeting u blokes tomorrow at club night.

club night is at 6 tomorrow night, do I just turn up and say my name is on the list ?

club night is at 6 tomorrow night, do I just turn up and say my name is on the list ?
Apparently...
As long as your name is on the list...otherwise....no letty innie....
See ya there , bloke...
Cheers
Ferg :party:

Something like that Matt (or at least I hope so cause that's what I'm doing). Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing a few tasty brews.

Something like that Matt (or at least I hope so cause that's what I'm doing). Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing a few tasty brews.
spot on guys. If your on the list, just your name and club. See you guys tonight. Adis!

Hands up who thinks we are having fun here

:super:

Greatest trip ever

Paul

I'm goin right off you blokes...............all of ya
22.gif

You're having far too much fun!

Screwy

ahhh for me it is a case of Next Time... Gotta save the biccies and build up the bank account with SWMBO because I think the next ANHC is interstate ?

I'm sure the audience will be similar.

Duck

im off to set up for club night. see you fellas there :chug: :beer:

Go hard oh pissed priests of BABBs!

Lucky bastards......

Have Fun..someone has to work
Go hard tonight fellas :kooi: Couldn't get off workmyself ,but i'll still be there for the for the gala dinner :super: If anyone's near the Portland Hotel/JS BREWHOUSE tomorrow at about 12 say gidday :beer: Look for the beer related dress :drinks:

The Ipswich PIMPs have taken a hostage.

If the bayside brewers wish for her safe return, we demand your winning beer recipe!

Back