Anhc 2010 Who's Going

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets just hope you can get tickets! :p
Sorry mate, does your emoticon signify irony or sincerity?

Hopefully the former, as I haven't even run the idea of ANHC up the flagpole with the current wife, and would be gutted if I wasn't able to procure a ticket.

Hopefully the former, as I haven't even run the idea of ANHC up the flagpole with the current wife, and would be gutted if I wasn't able to procure a ticket.

A little from Column A and a little from Column B. :lol:

No minister of finance can stop me from dipping into the world bank for a loan! :icon_cheers: Especially when it comes to brew related events! Heck, SWMBO plans the weekly dinner menu around my brew related happenings! :beerbang:

Tickets aren't on sale yet.

If you register on the ANHC website, they'll e-mail you whn they go on sale.

I already have permission from the trouble and strife so the event ticket is my last hurdle (that and working out my drinking itinerary :D )

Cheers - Snow.

No minister of finance can stop me from dipping into the world bank for a loan! :icon_cheers: Especially when it comes to brew related events! Heck, SWMBO plans the weekly dinner menu around my brew related happenings! :beerbang:
Damn you and your child-free frivolity.

One day, you too will join the rest of us; sleep-deprived, financially-castrated, overweight and balding 30-somethings.

Still thinking of having kids in the future Brendo?! :ph34r:

Yes mate... while it might not all be roses, I was smart enough to marry a girl who likes beer. Plus kids' little fingers are perfect for really getting into all those hard to clean spots in the brewery :rolleyes:

Plus kids' little fingers are perfect for really getting into all those hard to clean spots in the brewery :rolleyes:

Put me down on the baby wagon then! :beerbang:

Unfortunatly those little fingers also know how to open valves... especially on fermenters. <_<

Booked my flights last night. Working on the accommodation.

Booked my flights last night. Working on the accommodation.
I think Browndog and Bonj are looking for someone to share a 3 bed hotel room with.

- Snow.

Correction, BD and Bonj are looking for someone to share a three-person bed with....

Flights Booked....Rooms booked..... The CraftBrewer Team will be there on mass :party:

Early warning... CraftBrewer will be closed for the duration of the conference.

Cheers Ross

Flights Booked....Rooms booked..... The CraftBrewer Team will be there on mass :party:
Early warning... CraftBrewer will be closed for the duration of the conference.
Cheers Ross

Pulls out a deckchair to watch the internet customers fall into the homebrewing abyss! :D

I think Browndog and Bonj are looking for someone to share a 3 bed hotel room with.
What! You thought the missus would let me go to Melbourne without her. :p

Looks like I'll be booking a back packers room by myself, does that mean I may get to share with some sweddish back packers? :rolleyes: knowing my luck it will more likely be bag packers AKA biab brewers :lol:

A little from Column A and a little from Column B. :lol:

Wasn't too much of a problem last time IIRC. Still there might be a bit more interest this time.

Looks like I'll be booking a back packers room by myself, does that mean I may get to share with some sweddish back packers? :rolleyes: knowing my luck it will more likely be bag packers AKA biab brewers :lol:

If you cant find some lookers here... They aint in melbourne.

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source...a06fa0633811a36

I walked past here this morning and a fair few nordic beauties came prancing out. :icon_drool2:

Like shooting fish in a barrel!

Hotels are looking expensive for the weekend. I picked up a nice service apartment for a good price today but I would get in early if you want a good hotel/apartment for a good price.

Latest posts

Back