Anhc 2010 Who's Going

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
I see the ANHC is back on again with different guests.

Who from NSW is contemplating the trip?

I had a look at the speakers...seems if you want to get ahead in the world of brewing you NEED a beard.

I am thinking of going and just as well it is in October as I will need that long to grow my beard!!!

I had a look at the speakers...seems if you want to get ahead in the world of brewing you NEED a beard.

I am thinking of going and just as well it is in October as I will need that long to grow my beard!!!

I missed the last one, can't miss this year.
Beard huh, it'll be a Movember with an anorak attitude.

Really hoping I can make it this year. Will have to work out if it's possible with work.

Korev and I are planning a road trip down there, stopping off at a few craft breweries on the way. A pleasant, tea total safe driver is welcome to join us.

should be on long service leave by then so long as i can convince the swmbo im good

I'm from Melbourne so I'll be taking a 5 day weekend:) I'll try not to drink as much this time so I actually get to the start of the presentations.

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Last one was awesome :beerbang:

I think the OP asked who from NSW was going to this years ANHC Winkle? But if (Real) Queenslanders are allowed to respond I can honestly say "Not me". I am fundless once again but always willing to accept a free ticket, free air travel to the event & free lodging whilst there & am holding up an upturned hat for big dollar donations right now not that I expect much. :lol:

T

I'll be going this year too. From what i heard , club night ( on the Friday night ) was awsome.... well i'm now at a club...and it almost a requiment to go to everything ! And enjoy club night !

I should being going down. It was such a great event last year! Its to good to miss

I've sounded out the WSBers.

How would a club go about pouring at Club Night? Road trip down with a few kegs could be fun.

I'll be there again, last one was great and there is no reason to believe this will be anything but better.

I wasn't able to make Club Night last time, this time there will be no stopping me :)

Is there a brewery tour proposed this year?

Cheerz Wabster

How would a club go about pouring at Club Night? Road trip down with a few kegs could be fun.

I'm there. Road trip with a few strategic stops on the way down.....can't go wrong

I am a lapsed NSWer, now living in Qld but i will definitely be attending this year, already booked

Paul

Well I should be set! Haven't shaved in a few months now!!!

If only SWMBO would agree! Hrmmmm, might have to be a work function that night!!!

Josh,

Just let us know you'll be here, and we'll make sure there's a space somewhere for you!

That goes for any other clubs interested in pouring on the night...

Andy

Latest posts

Back