Anhc 2010 Who's Going

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already booked and yeah, not cheap, but close to the conference. I think it's going to be good thing.
Flying out Sunday, so hopefully miss some of the chaos created by the other events.

Okay, last chance for interested people. I can get a 6 bedroom dorm with (small) ensuite for $45 per person x 3 nights. You'll pay $135 total. Nomads Melbourne. Six in a room, only AHBers. But I need people to say yah real soon. We book in Thursday 28th, out Sunday morning. Real close to the conference (5 minute walk), bar down stairs, communal share kitchen if that's your thing. Apart from the other 5 snorers, get pissed enough (all but a certainty) and you'll hear nothing. Smelly farts the biggest problem.

So, if you are going to the show and want cheap accomodation (and let's face it, you'll only be in the rooms to sleep anyway), put your name down here now. Offer closes in a week. Accomodation in Melbourne that week is premium rates .. think about it.

I am interested in that Fatgodzilla but need to book for the wednesday nite aswell so will have to look into that first.
I'll get back to you by the end of the week

I am interested in that Fatgodzilla but need to book for the wednesday nite aswell so will have to look into that first.
I'll get back to you by the end of the week

Cool.

Fourstar Posted Today, 02:45 PM :rolleyes:
Maybe i should rent out my 2X3 Brewshed!

Maybe we should all just sleep at your place! Got a place to leave our cars too?

Maybe we should all just sleep at your place! Got a place to leave our cars too?

Ha!

Abbotsford, 4 stops from the CBD, trains station is a stones throw (literally). Only downsides is the dog box two bedroom twonhouse i live in occupised already by 4 tenants!

Although the underground carpark (whilst no free car spots) would have plenty of space to house a few squatters! Only problem is the chilly melbourne evenings and wrath of the broomstick wielded by the body corporate rep! :lol:

Woot! Just booked accommodation. Less than a 1 block stagger to the room.

Okay, last chance for interested people. I can get a 6 bedroom dorm with (small) ensuite for $45 per person x 3 nights. You'll pay $135 total. Nomads Melbourne. Six in a room, only AHBers. But I need people to say yah real soon. We book in Thursday 28th, out Sunday morning. Real close to the conference (5 minute walk), bar down stairs, communal share kitchen if that's your thing. Apart from the other 5 snorers, get pissed enough (all but a certainty) and you'll hear nothing. Smelly farts the biggest problem.

So, if you are going to the show and want cheap accomodation (and let's face it, you'll only be in the rooms to sleep anyway), put your name down here now. Offer closes in a week. Accomodation in Melbourne that week is premium rates .. think about it.

Gday FGZ I'll put my hand up for one of those beds mate if theres any left , i'm a definate for this years conference, after hearing about the last one, lock it in eddie.
Lettuce know mate
Cheers

Gday FGZ I'll put my hand up for one of those beds mate if theres any left , i'm a definate for this years conference, after hearing about the last one, lock it in eddie.
Lettuce know mate
Cheers

Great Bulp. You're in. If I get one more definite, I'll book and pay the deposit asap. Anyone else?

Great Bulp. You're in. If I get one more definite, I'll book and pay the deposit asap. Anyone else?

Fatz, chappo and myself may be looking for somewhere, I know its getting on but any chance you have any left over beds?

I will send you a PM as well.

Paul

Okay, have just booked a six bed dorm at Nomads Melbourne (A'beckett St - easy 5 minute walk to the venue). Thursday night to Saturday night inclusive. No real car parking options, its close and farts will be smelled. But from last time, you won't be spending much time in the room anyway and you will probably be too pissed to hear my snoring. Cost per person is $135.00 total for the three nights.

As I know it NOW the beds are spoken for as such

1. Fatgodzilla
2. Bulp
3. Jayse (to be confirmed)
4. Chappo (to be confirmed)
5. Paulwolf (to be confirmed)
6. Vacant

Options include booking the room for Wednesday night.

We can update the room to a ten person room if people want to pay more or more want in. Or go and book your own room.

Okay, have just booked a six bed dorm at Nomads Melbourne (A'beckett St - easy 5 minute walk to the venue). Thursday night to Saturday night inclusive. No real car parking options, its close and farts will be smelled. But from last time, you won't be spending much time in the room anyway and you will probably be too pissed to hear my snoring. Cost per person is $135.00 total for the three nights.

As I know it NOW the beds are spoken for as such

1. Fatgodzilla
2. Bulp
3. Jayse (to be confirmed)
4. Chappo (to be confirmed)
5. Paulwolf (to be confirmed)
6. Vacant

Options include booking the room for Wednesday night.

We can update the room to a ten person room if people want to pay more or more want in. Or go and book your own room.

Awesome fatz, we (chapstick and myself) are travelling with a 3rd member but he is too tight to spring for a room atm, if he wants in I will let you know.

will confirm when i have spoken to previously mentioned compatriates

Paul

Confirmed my spot with Fatz yesterday and now I see we are sharing a room with not only queenlanders but Chappo, o'dear :unsure: :lol:

Confirmed my spot with Fatz yesterday and now I see we are sharing a room with not only queenlanders but Chappo, o'dear :unsure: :lol:

He's there so you have someone to bludge smokes off !

1. Fatgodzilla
2. Bulp
3. Jayse
4. Chappo
5. Paulwolf
6. Vacant

Bring it on !

The room is full. But as I said earlier, we can upgrade (????) to a larger room if anyone else wants in. What for, ffffaaarrrkkkkeeeedd if I know. Just don't hang back and what until the last minute !

1. Fatgodzilla
2. Bulp
3. Jayse
4. Chappo
5. Paulwolf
6. Jonny Anchovy

Bring it on !

We are both confirmed too, Fatz.

Roll on October, YeeeeeeeeHaw"

and although i am keeping quiet after wednesday, I am not technically a Queenslander,

and Chappo is from Armidale!

Ok, just booked my tickets. w00t!

An FYI for people still procrastinating on purchasing tickets. The "Early Bird" deal ends tonight at 10:00pm.

Buy now and save yourself 10%!!!

Back