• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aldi specials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay I'll be heading past Aldi in Lismore on Thursday, bastards better have some left.
Last time I had an interesting conversation with the guy on the checkout who reckons that VB is the best beer ever brewed. :unsure:

Bribie G said:
Yay I'll be heading past Aldi in Lismore on Thursday, bastards better have some left.
Last time I had an interesting conversation with the guy on the checkout who reckons that VB is the best beer ever brewed. :unsure:
They should sack that monster.

I gave a water tub a sniff at Aldi today.
Typical plasticky smell but not the almost WD40 type reek that you often get from i dustrial plastics.
Should clear up nicely with a wash out.

What's wrong with the Aldi website? I can't see next Saturdays specials. I hate going there on a Saturday unless there is something I really need...

Bridges said:
What's wrong with the Aldi website? I can't see next Saturdays specials. I hate going there on a Saturday unless there is something I really need...
It's working for me Bridges.

Stylish Garden and Women's Autumn Essentials are the two categories.

I don't know you at all...but I reckon you'd look magnificent in the Ladies Jeggings for $14.99!

Yay! Thanks Bribie got it working and yes Ken I would look magnificent in those jeggings but everyone knows the only way to brew is sans pants (jeggings are pants right?)

Probably dreadful.

Hey next Saturday, spin mops are back for about $30. Not on the website yet.

Absolutely brilliant for cleaning up brewery spills and general housework, wouldn't be without mine.

Latest posts

Back