• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aldi specials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adraine

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a quick one to let everyone know that Bar Keepers Friend is on sale at aldi this Saturday (the 7th).
It available in both the powder & liquid form for just $6.99.
I'll be stocking up.

Cheers Rainey

The one time I want the special I'm not bloody there to buy it. That stuffs great and never to easy to find either

The one time I want the special I'm not bloody there to buy it. That stuffs great and never to easy to find either

DAC said:
What is this Bar Keeper??
magical stainless steel cleaning powder. Cures what ails you. (really does work a treat on all stainless - There isn't anything more effective).

This stuff rocks, I have two tins of powder and will probably get some more just to have extra. Gets rid of rust almost instantly, you've never seen the sink so shiny either.
Great find Lael!

So what's the go - powder or liquid?

Thanks for bringing this important issue to our attention, far more important than that election rubbish.

In the election I will vote for Bar Keepers Friend...

Haven't tried liquid, but I bet it's basically the same except for having water already added. Per weight I would think you'd get more bang for your buck with the powder.

You get more bank for your buck with a pro, but if you like keeping your kegs clean they can't do much for you.

yeah, I'll get some powder - wasn't me that found it - Thanks Rainey!

Thank's lael.
Aldi dogalog on the front lawn this morning, yep $6.99 powder & liquid will def get some.
Cheers DAC.

Thanks for the heads up, will get a couple of tins fo' shaw

Just wondering how does it compare to PBW. I haven't used it before

I've been using that pink PSR to clean everything but only quickly in the kegs( apparently no go for stainless) so thought it may be the go. PSR is all my local sells for cleaning.

I've been using that pink PSR to clean everything but only quickly in the kegs( apparently no go for stainless) so thought it may be the go. PSR is all my local sells for cleaning.

It's been withdrawn from sale in a recall. "Labelling issue" .

punkin said:
It's been withdrawn from sale in a recall. "Labelling issue" .
Aldi website (and Google) know nothing about this. Source?

Latest posts

Back