Ahb Tshirts!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine yesterday, brilliant effort pok and cock,

hey yardy, looking forward to your milkwagon modeling pics in the new attire :D

Mine arrived yesterday... Impressed with the quality of both the shirts and the hoodie.
Once I rceived them I realized a couple of friends would have liked a shirt or 2 as well... Oh well screw em, maybe next time.

Thanks guys for the effort.
:icon_cheers:

Mine arrived today. Absolutely amazing quality, blokes, big cheers. The embroidery is awesome. These were intended as a Christmas prezzie and the cheeky missus wasn't going to tell me they had arrived :eek: A quick try on and then they had to go back in the pack to be wrapped up...she's a hard woman! I'll try for the wifey pic, but I'm not confident at all :)

Beer will be posted in next few weeks, pok and cocko. You guys must be drowning in the shit.

Stoked, cheers.

mine is still stiff as a board after 4 washes and the white stains wont come out!

Beer will be posted in next few weeks, pok and cocko. You guys must be drowning in the shit.
Stoked, cheers.

That reminds me, I have Lecterfans beer to drink. I knew I was missing something.

Stoked, cheers.

Pleasure mate!

If you call a couple of bottles from a pick up and a bag of, awesome, jerky from a member in QLD 'drowning in it', then yes we are I guess.... :eek:

Look forward to enjoying one of your best mate, appreciate it!

Pleasure mate!

If you call a couple of bottles from a pick up and a bag of, awesome, jerky from a member in QLD 'drowning in it', then yes we are I guess.... :eek:

Bugger.
I didn't say it was going to be a good one...!! *spits in PET bottle*

Na, good work, guys. Great work.

Maybe your washing machine is out of gas? :p

yeah well everything else is <_< least they are replacing that freezer even though you said I voided the warrenty!!! you got no faith cock man haha I can make anything look like it was new ;), I asked the guy if they forgot to put the refrigerant in there is said yes its possible. Thrust me to get the only ******* one in the shop to be fucked!! At least I got my 50 year old fermenting fridge that works better then any new appliance and takes 2 kegs with the gas inside. Oh and my stiff sperm die shirts

Got shirts today, very impressed, top qual.

great work guys. :icon_cheers:

Pleasure mate!

I'm in NSW :icon_chickcheers:

waiting patiently for my lot...or not so patiently as I watch the street for the mailman when I'm around. can't hear him any more now he is on a pushy

Mine arrived this week. Excellent quality product. Well done boys.

Cheers, Hoges

Shirts received & very happy with the quality.

Thanks heaps guys :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Got mine, top effort lads, the T shirts and hoodie are great.

Cheers, much appriciated.

Latest posts

Back