AHB Articles: Vic X-mas In July 2010 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably going to brew an APA next, based on a recipe of fourstars, but I'm not sure if I wanna bring an APA to the swap, as a few people already seem to be brewing them.

Just looking at the list and I reckon there seems to be quite a nice variety happening. Everything from bo pils to oatmeal stout to steam beer to porter to ESB to brown and amber as well as the APAs.

Looking forward to it.

Siborg I reckon you can get away with anything so long as it represents your best effort.

Is it too late to sign on?

I'm going to do a double batch of English Brown with ringwood ale yeast this weekend now that I am finally out of the woods work wise.

Either way planning on attending the swap day.

I'm going to do a double batch of English Brown with ringwood ale yeast this weekend now that I am finally out of the woods work wise.

no way! we dont like your kind round here :p

#19's your's.

Sorry Chris, only good brewers allowed this time round

;)

Edit: Damn you Fents, with your quick repartee, and your even quicker typing!

St kilda had a great lineup lastyear and failed!

St Kilda is a club that won a grand final with a kick """"" off the side of the boot"""" to win the "66" Grand Final. Since that time they have continued to steal money from unsuspecting supportors.
Go Cats! With premierships in the kitty!
On a good note, Good onya Chris T, the swap will be better for your participation.

got 40 ltrs of my ausmerican (yarrasippi) pale ale fermenting, bought some new pets, used new yeast so hopefully it all goes well. It has a good 6 weeks in the bottle so should be ready to drink and clearish by then.

Test batch was put down on Friday morning, fermenting nicely atm.

(31 hop additions, can anyone guess what i was brewing?)

Cheers SJ

You need a hand with test drinking and quality control, Jim? I'll gladly help you drink it!

We'll see, I still have a few more hop additions try and squeeze in there!

Cheers SJ

It definitely makes for one very busy brew day. Weighing out all the additions and then keeping an eye on the clock.

Fingers crossed it tastes good!!!!

Cheers SJ

I bottled that last week so it should be very drinkable buy he case swap, I have a couple of "trials" so I can ensure it tastes OK.

mine
got 40 ltrs of my ausmerican (yarrasippi) pale ale fermenting, bought some new pets, used new yeast so hopefully it all goes well. It has a good 6 weeks in the bottle so should be ready to drink and clearish by then.

Latest posts

Back