Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. Back to my nest for another 6 months penance. :p :chug:

Shaping up to be another very close finals series. Looking through the teams I think anyone in the top 8 could win with a bit of luck.

Happy with my 3rd place, a little concerned about week 1 of the finals with Kevs monster score putting me 150 behind.

Strange to see Jayse and Ravs in the bottom 8? Tanking for some priority picks? A Carlton boy would never tank *cough* Kreuzer *cough*

I think its been the toughest season yet of SC.

The playing field is a lot more level with more knowledge of players.

Throw in injuries (my rucks inparticular have been decimated this season) and its a lottery!!!

Tanking! We love to tank. Kreuzer Cup ftw!

If you are not top 4 (in AFL not SC) you may as well finish low and get a better draw next season, maybe even 2 games vs the Giants/Suns...

I think its been the toughest season yet of SC.

The playing field is a lot more level with more knowledge of players.

Throw in injuries (my rucks inparticular have been decimated this season) and its a lottery!!!

Tanking! We love to tank. Kreuzer Cup ftw!

If you are not top 4 (in AFL not SC) you may as well finish low and get a better draw next season, maybe even 2 games vs the Giants/Suns...

And 2 games against the Power who are redefining how much one team can suck :lol:

Shaping up to be another very close finals series. Looking through the teams I think anyone in the top 8 could win with a bit of luck.

I agree. It could all come down to whether your players miss weeks through injury. I will dread team lists for the rest of the year.

Dane Swan suspended for the next 2 weeks by Collingwood.

Pity none of the teams i play in any of my SC leagues have him.

Still, it makes me happy that i decided against him at the beginning of the year and resisted the urge to bring him in recently.

Will make me even happier if collingwood lose the next 2 games and end up outside the top 4 at seasons end. :icon_chickcheers:

Why are you still commenting in this thread, your season is over, book you tickets to Bali and wait for next season :p

Winner of bottom 8 gets a few beers yeah? :icon_cheers:

Will make me even happier if collingwood lose the next 2 games and end up outside the top 4 at seasons end. :icon_chickcheers:

I'll drink to that! I was planning on bringing him in this week actually.

Mass of late changes too this week already... far too many to list (or give away free hints to opponent!)...

Mass of late changes too this week already... far too many to list (or give away free hints to opponent!)...

I got a donut in my backline and a weak ruck division - otherwise I'm reasonably happy with my team. Burnt too many drafts too early in the season. But in footie terms I've taken my Zillas from next to last last year to the semis this year. Got to be happy with that! Looking forward already to next year! Reckon I'll challenge for the crown next year!

Raven, if you were a real coach, the board wouldn't be looking to upgrade your contract! :rolleyes:

Hope you do well in the 2nds, while the big boys play in the ones. :icon_cheers:

Wow
Between The Drunks and I, 9 players will decide who wins.

At this rate the grand final could be decided between 4-5 different players. :unsure:

as expected, no smiles here. Good competitive year in SuperCoach, new strategy next year.

Well played Dangerfield.

Just got over the line against Kev, very close game and yes, the top teams look similar so will be close run all the way through.

I managed to get into the top 4 of all my SC leagues and won all of them on the weekend, most by very small margins. In my work league i knocked off the minor premiers which was unexpected.

Having trades at this time of the year is like holding the golden ticket. Now to hang on to them and not use them on my week off <_<

DreamTeam is a very different matter. I used a different strategy and despite finishing top 4 I look like going out in straight sets and have no trades left.

as expected, no smiles here. Good competitive year in SuperCoach, new strategy next year.

Well played Dangerfield.

It's not over yet. You earned the double chance so are still in it.

I'm hoping now that all the teams that are planning to rest players do it this week so Smurto and I can sit back and watch the carnage!

Good win by Smurto but I don't know that I'm happy about Kev switching to my side of the draw. Depending on how many trades he has left he could be the darkhorse this year.

Good win by Smurto but I don't know that I'm happy about Kev switching to my side of the draw. Depending on how many trades he has left he could be the darkhorse this year.

Don't know if I can challenge you if you can post a score like that even with a donut in the forward line :eek:

Latest posts

Back