Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in trouble every week this season! Burnt so many trades covering LTI's... insane this season.

bring on 9th for me :lol: - just like the Blues ffs....

You were a bit unlucky with Chapman out and Smedts in but that was announced about 5pm friday and i couldn't believe my luck when you missed it.

I think the blues will be lucky to win another game. :p

A bit of luck finally seems to be going my way so bring on Dr S this week. ;)

Dangerfield looks to be the team to beat this year, hopefully that has put the mozz on him :lol:

I don't know about that. Kevmans Catters is almost favourite now. We're around the same mark in points scored but he has been performing better over the last month or 2.

Who is Zillas Killas? Your backline is in some serious trouble.

Sadly me and not getting any better with Goddard out. I'm stuffed for the year early in the piece. Still a good learning exercise for next year

Dustin martin suspended by the tigers for 2 weeks.

A 'few' bourbon and cokes followed by some 'sleeping' pills. Nice work Dusty you muppet. <_<

Dustin martin suspended by the tigers for 2 weeks.

A 'few' bourbon and cokes followed by some 'sleeping' pills. Nice work Dusty you muppet. <_<

as good as the crows-outback-fuckstick; taylor walker, suspended for the same ON-FIELD offence in one season! Coupled with an SANFL suspension for the same type of tackle.

The way the crows and their supporters are carrying on, they have taken the title from collingwood as the biggest bunch up cockheads in AFL

Please have a look at who the Tigers are playing the next rounds.......opportune time for Martin to have a rest

Be prepared for an avalanche of these scenarios, many, many clubs have players that are using sleeping drugs.

as good as the crows-outback-fuckstick; taylor walker, suspended for the same ON-FIELD offence in one season! Coupled with an SANFL suspension for the same type of tackle.

The way the crows and their supporters are carrying on, they have taken the title from collingwood as the biggest bunch up cockheads in AFL

Please have a look at who the Tigers are playing the next rounds.......opportune time for Martin to have a rest

Be prepared for an avalanche of these scenarios, many, many clubs have players that are using sleeping drugs.

Walker is a mulleted bogan and NOT in my supercoach team.

Martin does not have a mullet but does have a bogan tattoo on his neck and IS in my supercoach team. And with Franklin possibly out with a tight hammy that leaves me 2 premiums short in the forward line. I bet he didn't think about that before knocking back the bourbons. Selfish prick.

Walker should have got more than 3 weeks for that, IMO he was lucky with 3 and i suspect, in house, the crows are happy with 3 weeks. Suburb attack on the ball, awesome tackle until he lifted him and drove his head/shoulder/neck into the turf. In the National Rapists League he would have got twice that. Any crows fan who thinks otherwise has their head up their arse.

I don't go to the footy live very often. Too many people who do, regardless of who they support, are ferals. The language used would make a sailor blush.

You were a bit unlucky with Chapman out and Smedts in but that was announced about 5pm friday and i couldn't believe my luck when you missed it.

I think the blues will be lucky to win another game. :p

A bit of luck finally seems to be going my way so bring on Dr S this week. ;)

Total brain fade by me mate. Forget to switch Chappy out and I had some poor bench emergencies hanging over from previous round...!

A DRAW!

that makes the top 8 interesting!

I had the team to win, with a 100 sitting on the pine!

A DRAW!

that makes the top 8 interesting!

I had the team to win, with a 100 sitting on the pine!

Most interesting result! A few whatevers, a few if onlys.. a fair result in the end as in our AHB league its tough losing with a plus 2100 score. :D

Finally posted a win with a 2300+ score, but it just gets toughter with the top teams still to come for me... fark this season has been tough.

Finally posted a win with a 2300+ score, but it just gets toughter with the top teams still to come for me... fark this season has been tough.

Raven, send me a couple of your brews and I'll throw the game this week ;) Just jokes. You could have me covered anyway based on this week's scores

Well don't count your chickens just yet... Waters 4-5 with a knee, Buddy 3 with a hammy. And its only Tuesday! I am still carrying Pendles, Martin and Goddard!

Well don't count your chickens just yet... Waters 4-5 with a knee, Buddy 3 with a hammy. And its only Tuesday! I am still carrying Pendles, Martin and Goddard!

Add to that the list of newly suspended players and it could be an interesting week in SC land. I had planned on bringing in Waters this week too!

Yeh I know. I don't like my chances this week... Waters out will hurt as I'm carrying those guys too.
Serves me right for picking an injury prone player.

Last round of SC before finals.

How are we all travelling? Apart from carrying Buddy like many others i am reasonably happy with my team.

Happy with my team, now I just need to get into the eight. :lol:

IF this weeks results go with the current ladder positions I will be in the eight at the end of the round for the first time this season. :beer:

Over my dead (body) team... I think.... :icon_cheers:

Sitting 8th in Dream Team at work too. Must win in both SC and DT for me this week.

Although I am up against 2nd this week, Kevman. If Beachy wins and I lose, I drop to 9th. Bah!

9th would be double chance for minor playoffs though.

Tough season this one!

Over my dead (body) team... I think.... :icon_cheers:

Sitting 8th in Dream Team at work too. Must win in both SC and DT for me this week.

Although I am up against 2nd this week, Kevman. If Beachy wins and I lose, I drop to 9th. Bah!

9th would be double chance for minor playoffs though.

Tough season this one!

Sorry mate, you're just not good enough this year! Enjoy the minor playoffs. :p

That said I have Dangerfield!!! this week, I have the only team that managed a win over him this season and that was a lucky effort. So do I burn my last trades this week to put a gun team on the park in the hope of a week off or do I go in with the current team and use the trades next week, in the likely case I lose......

Did anyone note I had the 3rd highest points for this season? Ffs.

Those early close (2 and 15 point) losses really hurt. Bah!

Yeah minor playoffs it is for me. Well played the top 8.

No real finals for me, just like my blues boys... <_<

Back