Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 more points needed from Martin in a half of football and he does his hamstring...

9 more points needed from Martin in a half of football and he does his hamstring...

My Dustin Martin voodoo doll worked? :huh:

Talk about being kissed on the knob by a fairy. :ph34r:

Looks like i may take out my other league too unless Brian Lake scores 130+.

Time to buy a lotto ticket me thinks.

My Dustin Martin voodoo doll worked? :huh:

Talk about being kissed on the knob by a fairy. :ph34r:

Looks like i may take out my other league too unless Brian Lake scores 130+.

Time to buy a lotto ticket me thinks.

The annoying thing is that I was agonising over which to bench out of Chapman, Zorko, Tipett, Fyfe or Martin. I chose Fyfe and he scored 150. If I had chosen any of the other 4 I would have won.

Well played though, it was a deserved win. When 2 teams are that close anything can happen in the grand final.

Also happy i kept a trade up my sleeve for the GF. Traded out Giles and welcomed big bad Sandilands to the Drunks.

Big Sandilands 163 vs Giles 100 was 63 valuable points i wouldn't have had.

Crap!

I managed a combined paltry 80 points from 4 starters... DMartin, Carrots (no back emergency's playing), S.Shaw and Yarran... I had no hope based on that!

InandUnders flogged me and well deserved winners of the losers GF.

Nice work Smurto!!!! Will get an award winning Weizen to you for sure :p

Crap!

I managed a combined paltry 80 points from 4 starters... DMartin, Carrots (no back emergency's playing), S.Shaw and Yarran... I had no hope based on that!

InandUnders flogged me and well deserved winners of the losers GF.

Nice work Smurto!!!! Will get an award winning Weizen to you for sure :p

Thanks Raven, really a win by default - but I'll take it :p

Well done Smurto for winning the big one and commiserations to Dangerfield - fantastic season and just pipped at the post.

Been a sucky year for my DT & SC sides in general, but thats the way the cookie crumbles, you can't win them all it would seem.

+1 on Dangerfield's stellar season.

Ok, so it's official. The Drunks are the 2012 premiers. A big thumbs up to Dangerfields season, he was the pace setter all year and i spent most weeks looking at his side trying to figure out how i could compete. Turns out i needed help from the football gods to do a Bradbury!

InandUnders took out the minor premiership

Reading the first post re: who sends beers to who has me a little confused.

The ladder as it stood at the end of the minor rounds was

Dangerfield!!!
Kevmans Catters
The Drunks
Helter Skelter
dags_delinquents
Spacecapsule
Bierhaus Cats
Zillas Killas
Ravenous Ravens
Husky
InandUnders
Alexandria Axemen
sonic brew
Fourstars Spartans
IntoxiCATed
Uncle ChopChop
bigandhairy
B1

Can someone clarify this please so I can send out the PMs and get my reward :party:

@Raven - if it was made using american hops and american yeast then a weizen is ok, none of that nasty german shite please.

With 17 teams (bye team n/a), I reckon we were going to go with 4 beers for minor premier and the remaining beers to the GF Winner.

So if my maths is correct:

Dr S (Drunks) 11 beers - SA
RobW (InandUnders) 4 beers - Vic

(Rob & Smurts don't need to supply a beer, and bye team n/a = 18)

Surely 4x Vic based coaches to get a beer to Rob, and the SA based sides to Dr S initially then go from there? Saves on postage for some of us that way yeah!?

2c.

As I am not brewing or drinking anymore, will you take a good commercial beer? If so, what is you favourite style?

As I am not brewing or drinking anymore, will you take a good commercial beer? If so, what is you favourite style?

I'm partial to the odd tipple of fermented grape juice if that makes your life easier, you might even be able to send it via work channels ;)

Otherwise, an english bitter/IPA.

I'll have to send a commercial beer as well. I have been having infection issues and am yet to get my urn fixed as we are in the midst of moving house so just have 1 keg on at the moment and nothing in bottles to send. I'll head down to the bottleo and see what I can get.

With 17 teams (bye team n/a), I reckon we were going to go with 4 beers for minor premier and the remaining beers to the GF Winner.
So if my maths is correct:
Dr S (Drunks) 11 beers - SA
RobW (InandUnders) 4 beers - Vic
(Rob & Smurts don't need to supply a beer, and bye team n/a = 18)
Surely 4x Vic based coaches to get a beer to Rob, and the SA based sides to Dr S initially then go from there? Saves on postage for some of us that way yeah!?
2c.

I dont know if postage is an issue as i would have been popping it in a aust wide pre-paid satchel.

Of course, i am heading to the states on the 18th. So i could potentially supply something a tad more special than my latest beery creations.

Congrats dr smurto, well played. A bottle of my finest will be on its way

Let the count down for next season begin.

Cheers
Spacecapsule

So these people send me a beer;

Dangerfield!!!
Kevmans Catters
Helter Skelter
dags_delinquents
Spacecapsule
Bierhaus Cats
Zillas Killas
Ravenous Ravens
Husky
Alexandria Axemen
sonic brew

And these people send InandUnders a beer;

Fourstars Spartans
IntoxiCATed
Uncle ChopChop
bigandhairy

If that's the case i will get a PM out shortly with postal address and beer preferences :D

I'm partial to the odd tipple of fermented grape juice if that makes your life easier, you might even be able to send it via work channels ;)

Otherwise, an english bitter/IPA.
I have a cleanskin for you

Drop past to sample what is on tap, and I shall hook you up mate!

Alt & Seppo Amber Ale quite tasty atm... :)

Latest posts

Back