Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much the same here - dont want to trade, but pendles injury may mean a forced trade. I reckon I will tough it out. I like doughnuts anyway. Had a few this year and managed a few wins (last week).
Cheers
LaagerBomb

going to have to take a loss on the chin this week. too many donuts and I don't want to trade any of them out.

going to have to take a loss on the chin this week. too many donuts and I don't want to trade any of them out.

Tough with byes - I've got 15 eligible players vs Space Capsules 13 players. I think I have him covered but you don't know when a captain needs selection and some of my low performing players may not score well. C'est la vie! Going to be about the same (if not worse) in two weeks time. Why isn't it like last year when there was no Head To Head in bye time.

I somehow won with a paltry 1000ish score this week.... byes and injuries decimating my side atm...!

Thank F#$k thats over - scraped through that last 3 rounds 2-1. Happy with that, now comes the real part of the season. I hope you all have plenty of trades left.
LagerBomb dags_delinquents

I am going to trade out before finals this year.

Just upgraded another GWS player.

Got a few trades left (double figures) Too early to trade out yet. Need to save a few for the finals.

Who is Zillas Killas? Your backline is in some serious trouble.

Held on to my trades over the bye weeks and was very fortunate to come away with 3 wins, beating Jayse by a solitary point was pure arse.

6 minor rounds to go so still time to get the team sorted although i am reasonably happy with it. Dangerfield looks to be the team to beat this year, hopefully that has put the mozz on him :lol:

care for a little wager on tomorrow's game?

if the Tigers win, you have to go to a liberal function and enjoy it

if the crows win , I have to go to a greens function and pretend to enjoy it

Raven is in big trouble this week and Dr S next week. :blink:

My team has been hopeless this year, every time i trade in they get injured that week. Players like Scotland and Swan were meant to miss several weeks so traded out again only for them to return after 1-2 wks. Now i am sitting on Zaharahkis because of limited trades and it looks like he really is going to miss 6 wks. I will never put Stanton in my team again, never have liked him but watching him score 150+ for the first few weeks gave me the shits so traded him in and since then he has returned to his true level of about 80. <_<

Raven is in big trouble this week and Dr S next week. :blink:

I am in trouble every week this season! Burnt so many trades covering LTI's... insane this season.

bring on 9th for me :lol: - just like the Blues ffs....

Back