add my brewery facebook

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vittorio

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/crazyhorsebrewing?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Hi guys, vittorio here, i havnt posted in ages cuz ive been busy on my microbrewery, anyway ive been working hard selling to bars and puttin profits where its needed in my brewery. I just built a 4 tap beer garden in my brewery which i want to do private tasting etc... i just made my facebook page to promote my beer. can you guys please add it and support my hard work :) its a 400lt microbrewery and i normally make: sasison,pineapple wheat,golden and pale :)

cheers

Vittorio

Over 140 likes in 24hr!! Thanks for the support guys! It means alot!!

Im pretty close to Williamstown (live in spotswood) so will come down and try your beers when you open up for sure

Do you need to have your liquor licence details on a Facebook page too? I think you do for some of the licence types...

Can I ask why did you go a Pre-Retail Licence, not a Brewery Licence? It seems a lot cheaper, plus you can use it for markets etc. Just looking at the different types myself for something else.

Anyway, good luck, anywhere in Willy or west-side that you can try it at the moment? Will be around there a lot this weekend. And it would be un-Australian not to drink Aussie local beers.

Where can we try your beer Vittorio? I'm not a facebook user (never will be) but I'll happily support by buying and drinking some.

Hey Vittorio, who sells your beer (for non-FB users)? You asked others to like your FB page but then no answers for the rest of the world. Can't like something I haven't tried...

Hey Vittorio - as the others said, is there any way WE can try your beer without having FaceSpace?
I can't even look without having a page?

Poor form Vittorio. You asked for help liking & promoting something, then don't give information, like where can you buy it, when people ask... strange way to do business.

With fewer and fewer young people using FaecesBook and the vast majority of us oldies never having lodged all our personal lives with the American National Security Association, maybe a proper website would be the go. I'm sure there are beer savvy developers on this forum (Airgead for example) who could do a brilliant and affordable job and really get the message out.

Poor form Vittorio. You asked for help liking & promoting something, then don't give information, like where can you buy it, when people ask... strange way to do business.
Fair go. He may not have checked back here to see the questions. Doesn't mean he's got bad business sense - he's presumably not marketing the product solely through AHB.

Bribie G said:
With fewer and fewer young people using FaecesBook and the vast majority of us oldies never having lodged all our personal lives with the American National Security Association, maybe a proper website would be the go. I'm sure there are beer savvy developers on this forum (Airgead for example) who could do a brilliant and affordable job and really get the message out.
Personally I prefer a good old web page or even a blog. The info seems more through and personal.
I use facebook strictly for grooming purposes.

manticle said:
Fair go. He may not have checked back here to see the questions. Doesn't mean he's got bad business sense - he's presumably not marketing the product solely through AHB.

He did manage to check back within 24 hours of posting the initial request for help.
My thoughts only, but as a small business, likely with a constrained marketing budget, I would want to push my product to an informed consumer, that are more open to new beer taste experiences, via a low-cost marketing channel.
It's not hard to subscribe to a topic & get an email when something new is posted.

hi guys! thanks for all your support sorry i havnt answered your messages sooner, just been busing brewing and organizing etc... if you all interested in my beers, my beer will be at a food and wine festival in williamstown called pier to plate next saturday 28th. i will have a saison, pineapple wheat, pale and a cider! you can buy tickets to the food and wine festival via the website. event profits goes to the beyond blue foundation

http://www.melbournefoodandwine.com.au/event-calendar/pier-to-plate-at-seaworks-5547

Depends on what your in titled for on your current liquor license. But if your talking about a one off event, the best thing for it is a temporary limited license

No, pretty sure you can only sell bottled warm beer under that licence for consumption off site. Will confirm that when I get to the pc.

I'm asking more from the ATO side of things.

VCGLR linky, I would have thought that event to have well over 5000 people attend, in which case you would require a Major Event Licence

Temporary Limited License restrictions include.

Only bottle sales for off-premises consumption
are allowed. Conditions on the licence include:
• tastings only (no sales by the glass)
• 60ml plastic tasting glasses to be used
• bottle sales are non-chilled.

also the following

What markets are not permitted under this licence?
This authorisation only extends to farmers’ and craft markets where the primary activity is the selling of local produce and homemade crafts.

Markets that are not allowed under this licence include:
• commercial markets, for example:
- Queen Victoria
- South Melbourne
- Prahran
- Preston
- Pipeworks
- Carribean
• school fetes/fairs
• harvest festivals/food & wine events
• major events
• horse racing events
• picnic days
• agricultural shows
• field days
• private functions offsite – where wine is supplied for sale at the function
• extension of hours or variations to existing licences.

I know this is true as Ive just been through the mill to get THIS going.

again, I'm more interested in the ATO side of things and what you needed to do there.

Its a small event. ....they liquor license let me sell there.....

Latest posts

Back