Quantcast

Nice Guys Brewery & Bar, Richmond (VIC)

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

TheWiggman

Haters' gonna hate
Reaction score
What a time to sign back in. Glad to see it in fruition, if I ever head down to Melbourne this will be on the itinerary.

Black n Tan

Reaction score
What a time to sign back in. Glad to see it in fruition, if I ever head down to Melbourne this will be on the itinerary.
well it has been a long long time. It was hard to think about brewing when I couldn't open the doors. Now we're open the brewing passion has returned in spades, or may be mash paddles!

JDW81

I make wort, the yeast make it beer.
Reaction score
Nice work BNT,

I look forward to checking it out.

Long may COVID stay under control in Australia so you can keep trading, brewing and stay profitable.

JD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congratulations Mate, you have so nailed it. I am sipping a gorgeous NEIPA chatting to your awesome staff member. This is my second outing - on crutches after a recent knee replacement and I can’t think of a better place to be. It is on my tram line and will become my new local for sure. I can see many work drinks here too. Cheers

Black n Tan

Reaction score
Nice work BNT,

I look forward to checking it out.

Long may COVID stay under control in Australia so you can keep trading, brewing and stay profitable.

JD
Thanks JD, hope to see in some time soon.

Black n Tan

Reaction score
Congratulations Mate, you have so nailed it. I am sipping a gorgeous NEIPA chatting to your awesome staff member. This is my second outing - on crutches after a recent knee replacement and I can’t think of a better place to be. It is on my tram line and will become my new local for sure. I can see many work drinks here too. Cheers
Thanks Barry, when were you in? I drop remember speaking to a guy with crutches, possibly you? I am glad to you had a nice experience! Make sure you let me know who you are next time you pop in. Grant

danbeer

Reaction score
This is brilliant!
I'll try and call in next time I'm in Melbourne.

Latest posts