A Simple Way To Make A Sculpture

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wortgames they would look nice sprayed Matt black they just need evening up dont know how to shorten the crossbar to make the tower !!

Pumpy

My tower is built from the smaller slotted angle iron style of dexion

I wouldn't really care how my tower looked. As long as it was practical and very strong. Thats the main thing for me.

cheers
johnno

I've changed my mind.

I'm in love. :wub: I want Chiller's Tower of Terror. B)

That thing looks like it would survive a nuclear blast.

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
I've changed my mind.

I'm in love. :wub: I want Chiller's Tower of Terror. B)

That thing looks like it would survive a nuclear blast.

Warren -
[post="57873"][/post]​

Hi Warren,

Now a nuclear blast I'm not sure about but when I designed it [as opposed to me hands on building] I specified it had to have a safety factor of at least double the weight that would normally go on the stand. It is extremely stable and is constructed out of 60x60 and 30x30 stainless steel with 2 mm plate for the burners to stand on.

The burners are bolted to the cement blocks and the pots when full of liquid weigh between 40 - 60 kgs. All burners run off a single high pressure regulator.

I use gravity for most of the process and pump the wort through the CFC.

The mash tun is direct heated Aluminium and all burners are of course -- NASA. :)

stand.jpg

Steve

Very Proffessional Chiller neat compact, a lick of Matt black paint is all it needs with a black and red speed stripe .

Pumpy

Wortgames said:
...and furry dice.
[post="57913"][/post]​

I considered all of those "brewing add-ons" but settled on a set of 1000w "DOOF -DOOF" speakers to go with the shiny bits.

I no longer crush my grain -- I "DOOF -DOOF" it to the efficiency I want. :)

If anyone wants -- here is a rough drawing of the measurements for the stand

measurements.jpg

Steve

Mandatory Brewer's Bling Bling is a must too. I personally have a 9ct gold life-sized mash paddle to hang around my neck. Suit my beer goggles down to the ground.

I also like to play the attached tune.

Yeah! Smooth ride bro. B)

Warren -

View attachment 90456_War_Low_Rider.mp3

Back