2015 Vic Christmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy to contribute whatever is decided.

The flow, I'm going with it.

$50 is fine with me too.

I'll also get my act together and fire out a PM in the next day or so regarding food. Please let me know if anyone else is keen to lend a hand food wise and I'll add you in.

Correct me if I'm wrong but cost is actually about $70-75... the $50 does not cover the cost of the beer ingredients for the cubing etc...

Grainer said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but cost is actually about $70-75... the $50 does not cover the cost of the beer ingredients for the cubing etc...
John, I'm furiously, riotously cranky after trying to negotiate a win-win solution with SWMBO (the truism behind that acronym is beyond your ken, obviously) to no avail. I don't want to air my dirty-washing in public.

The $'s situation is TBA.

Thank you for your consideration.....

Yes! I'm cranky!

Edit: Apologies to others, but the sentiment stands

I was asking a logical question !! an answer of yes or no would be appropriate $50 all up or like $70-75??? have to budget for it..

Wow, back from Hollies and get to read this thread.

Martin, shout out how I can help mate - you know the number ;)

$50 ahead or what ever - that is 4 schooners at the Termi... EVS!

I AM IN!

#cutandcopythelist.

@ Cocko, can we get assistance with a bummock T-Shirt thingo?

Happy to take design offline for it, with Martins input and approval of course.. Im loving the case swap T-shirt idea

1000lt of bummock 2015 > Insert image

Perhaps we can continue it >HERE< ?

Yob said:
@ Cocko, can we get assistance with a bummock T-Shirt thingo?

Happy to help, mate.

Just say what is desired? Design, amount of colours in print, front and or back, tee itself etc....... TOO EASY!!!

Work it out - and its done.

:lol:

Seriously, if we can get to about 30 tees, one colour print - mixed sizes - we could probably get them for about $15 a tee [Printed]... pretty fun add on to what is shaping up to be swap of the millennia.

Just sayin Marts... :D

Food PM sent out - anyone else who would like to chip in? Looking for a volunteer to man a spit roast...

AJ80 said:
Food PM sent out - anyone else who would like to chip in? Looking for a volunteer to man a spit roast...
Best sign me up good man. As it's my spit roast I'll donate to the 1,000,000 litres ( we are up to that now aren't we?) mega brew, I may as well man it too :)

Nullnvoid said:
Best sign me up good man. As it's my spit roast I'll donate to the 1,000,000 litres ( we are up to that now aren't we?) mega brew, I may as well man it too :)
Legend. Appreciate it mate.

Hi Gents,

'Back from a "personal issues" hiaitus.

AJ80 has got the food situation well under control, so I'm going to leave that to him. Done.

Still looking for a commitment for 3 Marquee's (Beer/food/Taco emporium..).

Mega-brew: Jesse mentioned elsewhere a Scottish ale as the "Bummock" & I reckon that's totally appropriate, given that we could potentially do a double-mash/parti-gyle (140 Shilling high gravity/low gravity) run. Raffle who gets what/which..? Pot luck...? Thoughts?

Or, stop 1st-runnings short, top-up the pre-boil volume , then try for two equal gravity boils to achieve the overall volume at an equal OG? Too hard for me to work-out...These questions are for the mega-brew brewers to manage, as I'm going to be dealing with the multiple-brews through my own system & don't want to think about it (I herby relinquish responsibility...).

T-Shirt ideas to follow.......

Latest posts

Back