2015 Vic Christmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black n Tan said:
Thoughts?
you could always man up? :p

Mardoo and I made a RIS recently which for me ended up about %13-%14, Ive had a few sneaky force carbed PET bottles by myself (not in the one sitting clearly), they are a journey into awesomeness, particularly if you start drinking cold then as it warms it develops :icon_drool2:

The rules are as ancient as the hills, b&t. Don't mess with them or you'll upset universal harmonium.

OK the tribe has spoken, 750mL they will be. I am not responsible for any liver cirrhosis then!

B&T, I generally applaud your attempts to promote responsible consumption of alcohol, but I'll put my Vicbrew Chief Steward (Nazi) hat on & agree that the rules is the rules.

Besides, I'm a bit of a juice junky, so I'm looking forward to having my harmonious Universal Contiuum & shakra's unbalanced for awhile (at least until the hangover dissipates......). :chug:

Yob said:
Had several, this one's under warranty
what sort of warranty do they give you on livers these days? Is it like a 3 year or 30,000 drinks which ever comes first?

Yob said:
you could always man up? :p
Just finished bottling my RIS in 750mL bottles for the case swap. Taste pretty good, but I will need some discipline to stay away from it for a few months. I made a special bottle for you yob, a Russian Imperial Oyster* Stout.

* warning, may NOT contain traces of seafood :p

gunna have to brew something for this...

This sounds like great fun. I looked through the thread and may have missed it - but is a date locked in yet?

Grainer said:
gunna have to brew something for this...
After you're "scooping the pool" efforts at Beerfest I am expecting nothing short of pure brewing excellence, 750ml of malty awesomeness in a bottle.

I'm obviously technologically challenged, Techno. I have a separate mobile phone (not one of those "clever" ones) & computer...

:icon_offtopic: Martin's Phone

MotorolaBrick.jpg

Back