2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-adelaide Autumn Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently brewing an imperial cascadian dark ale - OG 1.083, theoretical IBU of 250+. Tasting good out the fermenter at the moment. Although it only has around half a kilo of hops in it. Room for more hops in a subsequent batch.

Happy to supply as many wet hops as is required for randalls/doobies/bbq seasoning on the swap day :party:
Sounds good intend on buying the hop rocket soon so we can use it for a randall

Sounds like it could be a randall-fest! Maybe I need to get one to?

I also have a fair number of longnecks I am willing to part with, can't be bothered with bottling since I got kegs. Even big beers go in a keg these days.
Nige

I bottle using stubbies so would be grateful for some longnecks if I'm lucky enought to make the 25...

Cheers

The list is full in less than 48 hours :beerbang:

Hop doobies Andy - it's what people do when they are half cut and the randall just isn't doing it for you anymore.

More hops, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE :icon_drunk:

Im thinking of brewing a wheat beer, have been experimenting with my gassing and bottling technique for this one.

Im thinking of brewing a wheat beer, have been experimenting with my gassing and bottling technique for this one.

Love wheats, when i first started brewing and drinking good beer i had a couple wheats from dans ect and said i would never do a wheat cause they taste like crap, after my US trip and having a fresh wheat i have a few planned myself.

sounds like a good idea :)

better go and get more bottles to do it and practice a little first

Holyshit, I haven't got onto the forum in a good couple of weeks and a whole case swap has been organised, planned, spots filled and everything!! Gotta love that eagerness!! I need to get a beer into this one...(pending natural attrition).

I bottle using stubbies so would be grateful for some longnecks if I'm lucky enought to make the 25...

Cheers

I've got 2 dozen longnecks I can spare. I've got stacks of stubbies you can have if you want as well.

Bumpidy Bump. Any further progress on this swap folks?

Yeah, my swap beer is in the fermenting fridge ready to be bottled on the weekend. A Southwark Bitter clone as promised. Who's keen for an early January swap to get us through til March?

Where's my sarcasm font gone?

That's close to the nerdiest thing I've seen in my life.

I've got 2 dozen longnecks I can spare. I've got stacks of stubbies you can have if you want as well.

Sorry to be completely off topic, but theres no way you'd like to part with some stubbies is there Hatchy?

Sorry mate, I threw several dozen in the recycling on Saturday. I figured no one wanted them. I do tend to accumulate Brewboys stubbies & keep some for bottling. I've got 4 slabs empty at the moment & would be happy to part with half of them. I rarely use stubbies. How many did you want?

Edit: how dare you take a case swap thread OT? I'm disgusted.

Latest posts

Back