Swapping thread, post what your willing to swap and if someone is interested pm that person

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnClunks

Reaction score
After my other post get a beer swap, happening people are interested so I started this thread

Post here for beer swaps,
1: post type of beer and number of bottles available for swaps.(picture also if you want to of the beer in a glass)
2: If interested in any swaps on the page pm a person and arrange swap
3: After tasting post thoughts on taste and give a score out of 5, scores can have a fractional counterpart, eg 4.6.
Give advice and tips.

I could find the best scores and post results if people interested

If you have ideas make this happen post

I am aboard, within 2 weeks I will have a coffee stout, a dark wheat and American pale ale all available for a swap.

Will pay close attention. Got an APA not far off bottling, a British strong ale not far off bottling and an AIPA scheduled for a brew day in a week…

Gonna be a bit late to the party as I need to wait for them to condition. Only thing I’ve got atm is a sparkling ale which needs a lot of tweaking before I’m happy for any of you fine connoisseurs to sample…

IMG_20220605_201515.jpg

Lager available for swap, ready in two months. 4 bottles available.

IMG_20220605_202155.jpg

Nursing stout is ready two weeks away depending on taste will trade as it's a experimental.

Pm if interested

Will pay close attention. Got an APA not far off bottling, a British strong ale not far off bottling and an AIPA scheduled for a brew day in a week…

Gonna be a bit late to the party as I need to wait for them to condition. Only thing I’ve got atm is a sparkling ale which needs a lot of tweaking before I’m happy for any of you fine connoisseurs to sample…
I'll try the sparkling ale I might take awhile to furfil my end of the bargain tho

That’s all good, I heard Bundy kills it anyway

That’s all good, I heard Bundy kills it anyway
I don't drink Bundy, that's bottles of my brothers clear moonshine, it smells like lighter fluid but is tasteless.
My brother gave up on brewing because he said it's too complicated so he just distills fermented sugar water(8kg white sugar, 18 litres water and 250 g of alcotech 48 hour yeastand he then does several charcoal filter passes)

I don't drink Bundy, that's bottles of my brothers clear moonshine, it smells like lighter fluid but is tasteless.
My brother gave up on brewing because he said it's too complicated so he just distills fermented sugar water(8kg white sugar, 18 litres water and 250 g of alcotech 48 hour yeastand he then does several charcoal filter passes)

Hahaha savage

I've got multiple cans of a simple Helles hopped with hallertau tradition using w34/70.
Bitterness and carb is probably low to style as I intended this to be suitable to all the females who tell me they don't like beer because it's too bitter.

I've got multiple cans of a simple Helles hopped with hallertau tradition using w34/70.
Bitterness and carb is probably low to style as I intended this to be suitable to all the females who tell me they don't like beer because it's too bitter.
Sounds interesting I'll let you know when mine is ready

I can pull a few bottles of dry Irish Stout off the keg. It features Cascade (AUS) hops and Nottingham yeast, and is a bit more hoppy than your average Guinness clone. ~4%, ~32IBU. I'm willing to pull off 2 or 4x 330mL bottles to trade.

Going bottle my nursing stout tommorow, and have my lager currently fermenting.
I let people know when good to go for swaps that have pm me

Latest posts

Back