2010 Adelaide and Mildura Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derailed.jpg

Just can't help myself, way to many quilts.......

It was the Jovial Monk who started with the quilting references to a brew group years ago and I never really got it at the time, untill I witnessed my mother and grand mother bitching about members of their quilting group and then witnessing the same thing happen with brew groups.
I have been guilty of it in recent times and its taken some more level headed brewers than me to point out its all about just brewing beer don't worry about that crap Jayse.
Wise words.

Looking forward to comparing our quilts in november. Hatchy got me off my arse and almost forced me to come around and brew a beer with him, I'll get another one or two on and have some kegs at the swap.

Cheers
Jayse

I didn't force you, I just hassled you enough that you figured it would be easier to brew than to put up with further hassling. If I had my own gear I would have brewed by myself but not brewed nearly as good a beer. I just wish you brought some of the quilts from yr quilting group that day. It was colder than a mother in laws kiss.

I ended up with a couple beer jackets on, it was a great brewday and I need to get hassled to brew more often.

If it wasn't for cricket on Sat, I would be bringing my rig too Hatchy!

Looking forward to it for sure.

Not sure what my quilt will be yet...

OK I am out of this swap/event.

I have updated the article

I hope you are not being serious fella!

My comment was 'tongue in cheek' humour. No offense was intended.

Plus I owe you a beer for your stellar Supercoach Season :icon_cheers:

Cheers.

Not at all. but your a prick for dis'n carlton draught :p

I am interstate most of October and early November. So rather than promise to be in a swap, I'd rather see how the cards fall closer to the date and if I can make it I will.

Boston's can soldering reuse workshop is must not miss, so there is a huge carrot

All sorted then.

I was guilty of drinking that said drink at the Blues v Tige's game a month ago at the 'G. But it was slim pickings in the general admission areas!

*Guilty as charged!* :icon_cheers:

got all my grain in today for my brew. cant wait for this one!

I am comfortable to say that I enjoy brewery fresh carlton draught. If it isn't fresh it is almost undrinkable.

I just whacked my name on the waiting-list for the swap. Only 7-and-a-bit weeks away, better think about brewing if you haven't started yet!! I'll be getting one ready in case a spot opens up. I'd love to grab a few more empty long-necks off someone if they can spare them, I'm about a dozen short I reckon. Hatchy, did you still have some spares you are willing to part with?
Cheers, bigholty.

Yep, still got spare longnecks. I can do a dozen easy.

Will be brewing up a 10 min IPA on Saturday most probably. Could be all amarillo or maybe amarillo, centennial and another hop...don't really know until about 15 mins until flameout. Will have to brew up something special to bring as a keg as well...maybe another 10 min IPA :beerbang: :lol:

What are others thinking of brewing and bringing?

Cheers
Phil

Yep, still got spare longnecks. I can do a dozen easy.

Not sure if I asked previously, and after the beers and bottle of wine tonight I can't be bothered to check, but I will need to grab some bottles of someone if possible for this swap. Not 100% sure if I will be able to attend for very long due to work etc but hoping to get the brew on!!

Cheers, Pok (Ironically back in Pokolbin for the week)

Latest posts

Back