2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Brad. I'll bring your copy to the swap :lol:
Did i mention the first album, yes album, i bought was Flogging a Dead Horse by Sex Pistols. Never mind the bollocks was one of my favorites Bodies is a classic, my mum didnt like that one being played at 11. and the first video i hired was the greatest Rockin Roll Swindle.

Might have to put some radio birdman onto the Ipod methinks.

Brad

I use to own Walk live in japan EP/ which was an awesome CD but it went mising with my copy of Far Beyond Driven which was one of the first copies into au that had didnt have the skull on the cover. theiving bastards that steal cds should be shot, lets just say I was F##ckin Hostile.
Not sure what you mean by not having the skull on the front. All mine were bought in the USA and Far Beyond Driven does have a skull on it.

No skull logo here...

3872671528_5d0cd11d06_o.jpg

Not sure what you mean by not having the skull on the front. All mine were bought in the USA and Far Beyond Driven does have a skull on it.

The first ones out had the drill bit going up an arsehole instead of the skull. Then the do googers decided it needed to be changed. Will try to find a pick.

Brad

As much as I like Barnesy and Khe Sanh will anyone have Pink Floyd on hand or am I going to the wrong swap :unsure: I can bring my own PF. Screwy back me up here won't yah

BYB

I'm with you there BYB. Bring some, if they won't let us play it we can gather supplies and head off into the paddock with a getto blaster!

cheers

Browndog (loves his Floyd)

will be bringing a bit o punk down with me on the usb, comfortably numb by PF is the best drinking song

There once was a man named Incider
Who was more of a lover than a fighter
But when Baa Bra was slack
And knocked the prick back
He'd crack on Chappo cause he's tighter

Brad's missus went off with Incider
To swim in a big vat of Cider
It took little time
to get to the rhyme:

Incider Incider Incider

I'm with you there BYB. Bring some, if they won't let us play it we can gather supplies and head off into the paddock with a getto blaster!

cheers

Will be packed and loaded.
I had a video screen set up at the 08 Xmas in July swap. Played a number of PF concerts along with Monsters of Rock, Moscow 1991. What a f***ing concert.

Back Yard Brewer

Edit: Ok thats at least 4 posts on music. I'm happy.

Landlord style UK ale

WHAT BEER/S ARE YOU BRINGING FOR CONSUMPTION/SHARING??? :icon_drool2:
  • "Leftovers" AIPA or Weekend Weizen [CB]
  • Landord-esqe ESB [donated by RDEVJUN]
  • Munich Dunkel [TROYDO]
  • DCs RYE IPA [JLM]
  • SAISON [WINKLE]
  • sch PORTER MK II [NICKB]
  • STOUT-i think [BRADSBREW
  • GALAXY AMBER ALE [SNOW]
  • Aussie IPA or Oktoberfest [BConnery], Various Lambics, Sour Orange Ale and maybe a few surprises
  • LANDLORD STYLE UK ALE [BRIBIEG]

Pink Floyd at a Case swap??? :blink:
No wonder all the other states are in bed by 9pm.. :rolleyes:

Sqyre.. :p

Pink Floyd at a Case swap???
No wonder all the other states are in bed by 9pm..

Sqyre.. :p

Will bring an extension cord to run down to the back paddock :p

Sqyre, not sure I could go till 9pm on Sunday :lol:

cheers

Browndog, you bring the getto blaster :)

BYB

If BYB is being stubborn and won't submit to your initiation shenannigans, put some Pink Floyd on a screen and he will be paralysed in awe.

cheers

Me too,

BYB bring your bigscreen and all your PF stuff, don't know if it all works as well without Forbidden Fruit though. Maybe you need to bring a keg of it for you and Browndog to take down the paddock with a ghetto blaster and portable DVD :lol:

BYB and I like our PF mixed with Verboden Vrucht :lol:

Screwy

you boys better have some Rage Against The Machine, NoFX and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes :D

T

You mean I'm going to a case swap in Queensland and there is no Slim Dusty music to be played. Shame of you all. I'll bring it along anyway !

SlimDusty_TheVeryBestOf.jpg

you boys better have some Rage Against The Machine, NoFX and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
:blink: never heard of any of them .. maybe I'll sit in the corner with the old blokes like Ross and Bribie and we'll have some real music there !

You mean I'm going to a case swap in Queensland and there is no Slim Dusty music to be played. Shame of you all. I'll bring it along anyway !

View attachment 32767

:blink: never heard of any of them .. maybe I'll sit in the corner with the old blokes like Ross and Bribie and we'll have some real music there !

Yeah. Tammy Wynette... well that's real case swap music:

'Sometimes It's hard being a woman...................You'll have bad times while he's having good times, doing things that you don't understand...' case swaps for example

:ph34r:

Case Swap beers co-ordination and case sorting / Packing.

Unless someone else is earmarked, I spoke to Clean Brewer (Jody) and he and I have volunteered to run the sorting and packing early on in the evening so we don't all get our own beers back again due to pissed packers :lol:

As soon as the afternoon cools off, participants will be encouraged to take their cases back to their vehicle to clear the decks. Jody and I would like something to do so we don't get totally wasted early on, as we will arrive fairly early due to having to meet closing deadline at Craftbrewer on the way down.

:icon_cheers:

Edit: if the above is ok by Sqyre then I'll PM the participants later in the week and get a finalised 'beer menu' and print out a sheet to go into each case so everyone knows what brew 5,7,18 etc actually is when they drink it.

Latest posts

Back