2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Settle Bribie and Jody, don't get too carried away. We actually have a very good system for sorting the swap bottles out. Takes about 10 mins.

cheers

Browndog

Sorry mate, was just offering to help Bribie... ;) Im cool with doing nothing but :icon_drunk:
:icon_cheers: CB

Gotta love the enthusiasm of all the first time swappers! :super:
Not first time, I really loved tasting my own beer that was in the case when I got back from the Brisbane case swap :icon_cheers:

One of the great things about the QLD Xmas swap meet is that everyone gets in and helps, in their own way. Its a true show of the Brewhood spirit..

Hopefully the " Virgins" wont get left out this year.... We will "help" them "enjoy" the party... :icon_chickcheers:

One of the great things about the QLD Xmas swap meet is that everyone gets in and helps, in their own way. Its a true show of the Brewhood spirit..

Hopefully the " Virgins" wont get left out this year.... We will "help" them "enjoy" the party... :icon_chickcheers:
Mate, I wont be getting left out anywhere... ;) And I certainly wont need any "help" to "enjoy" the party... :party: I havnt waited over a year for this for nothing... :beerbang:

CB

Did we get a final number on the swap bottles in the end? 21ish was the number last time I think. I should probably think about getting mine into bottles soon.

Did we get a final number on the swap bottles in the end? 21ish was the number last time I think. I should probably think about getting mine into bottles soon.

Looks like 19 swappers to me :unsure: , hoping so as Ive got 1 chillin to try for Quality Assurance... :icon_drunk:

Mate, I wont be getting left out anywhere... ;) And I certainly wont need any "help" to "enjoy" the party... :party: I havnt waited over a year for this for nothing... :beerbang:

CB

Hey CB "virgins" "help" "party". I dont think you relise the kind of party Stu wants to have with you.... Lets just Incider is very excited now.

"We" will "help virgins" at this party...

Mrs Sqyre LOVES virgins........

Mr Sqyre likes to watch ..... :icon_drool2:

We just stand back and pass things along :icon_cheers:

Sorry mate, was just offering to help Bribie... ;) Im cool with doing nothing but :icon_drunk:

Mate, with the awsome company, the great beer flowing everywhere, the bullshit flying thick and fast, you will be lucky not to be passed out in your car before the pig gets served up, believe me, I've seen it happen many times.

neville.jpg

Just don't be like Neville, who bragged that habernero chillis were nothing and ate one whole.

neville2.jpg

Then went chundering and went home early.

And don't forget Jody, I expect you to be in good enough shape to have our barley wine tasting session later in the evening.

cheers

Browndog

Mate, with the awsome company, the great beer flowing everywhere, the bullshit flying thick and fast, you will be lucky not to be passed out in your car before the pig gets served up, believe me, I've seen it happen many times.

View attachment 32780

Just don't be like Neville, who bragged that habernero chillis were nothing and ate one whole.

View attachment 32781

And don't forget Jody, I expect you to be in good enough shape to have our barley wine tasting session later in the evening.

cheers

Browndog

I think Zizzle many have lead him to believe that "they can't be too bad - even a hippy can eat them"

Hey, take off the specs and the molester mo, Neville looks very much like me, handsome ageing surfer type. Will he be there this year? We can give Incider a threesome he'll never forget. :icon_cheers:

I think Zizzle many have lead him to believe that "they can't be too bad - even a hippy can eat them"

Actually, I was there with Zizzle and he was trying to talk him out of eating it. Neville never knew what he was getting into. What I want to know is, what the hell was a bowl of orange habs doing sitting downstairs like an IED.

cheers

Browndog

View attachment 32780

View attachment 32781

cheers

Browndog

BD, ive been in training for this Swap for quite a while now mate, only been drinking beers over 6% and might just have a Session on the 11.3% Barleywine :icon_drool2: on Wednesday Night just to up the anty a little, get the body really ready....

Just trying to decide what the best Glass to use on the day???? :unsure: What do ya reckon???
measuring_shot_glass.jpgYARDGLASS.jpg

And stuff going down the path of trying to be a hero and eat Chilli's mate, I know what those things can do to you, just give me beers, some snacks and good company and ill be there for the long haul...(if I only drink my 3% Partigyle brew :lol: ).....

Anyhow BD, I will definetly have the Barleywine there mate(got my CPBF today) and look forward to slurring some comments at the end of the night.... I had one last night and its nice and warming :super: Its just gotta clear up a little..

CB

Just in case anyone else was thinking of bringing some...
I will be making up a couple of boxes of Nuts and Bolts this arvo for the day.. B)

A possible "issue" with the RIBS too... :unsure:
My new supplier could only sell by the box so you guys are going to have to eat 25kg's of the suckers...
And I have spent nearly 8 hours straight stripping membranes and scraping fat..then once i was done with Mrs Sqyre i started work on preparing the Ribs.. :lol:

Sqyre... :ph34r:

Hey, take off the specs and the molester mo, Neville looks very much like me, handsome ageing surfer type. Will he be there this year? We can give Incider a threesome he'll never forget. :icon_cheers:

I can't wait Bribie - I've been mounting the 'Fist of adonis' with Baa Bra to get a proper stretching for the swap. Don't want another tear! :lol:

PENIS

Now I've got everyone's attention - I need to get a lift down to the swap from the coast - Scruffy has offered from BNE which I will take if needs, be, but if anyone is coming past the coast, I'd love to jump in the boot.

InCider.

I can't wait Bribie - I've been mounting the 'Fist of adonis' with Baa Bra to get a proper stretching for the swap. Don't want another tear! :lol:

PENIS

Now I've got everyone's attention - I need to get a lift down to the swap from the coast - Scruffy has offered from BNE which I will take if needs, be, but if anyone is coming past the coast, I'd love to jump in the boot.

InCider.

If you can only get to Brisbane, my wife can take us down with jlm.

You're on your own on Sunday though :lol:

Back