2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I was there with Zizzle and he was trying to talk him out of eating it. Neville never knew what he was getting into. What I want to know is, what the hell was a bowl of orange habs doing sitting downstairs like an IED.

cheers

Browndog
Yes, I was also there at the time and Zizzle and I were both trying to deter him from eating them. Habaneros are a million times more powerful than a jalapeno, which most chilli n00bs find hot... but Neville ate one anyway.

The amazing thing was that Zizzle then did the same and didn't even flinch... It caught up with him the next morning though.... hahahaha :lol: I hear he had an interesting ride home :ph34r:

Yes, I was also there at the time and Zizzle and I were both trying to deter him from eating them. Habaneros are a million times more powerful than a jalapeno, which most chilli n00bs find hot... but Neville ate one anyway.

Neville then went to the kitchen and skulled a litre of White Vinegar... :blink:
Not sure if the burning effected his eyes and he thought it was milk or what but he did it..

Sqyre.. :blink:

Surprisingly, the habanero and the vinegar were the least offensive things shoved down someone's throat at that case swap.

Yes, he maintained that the vinegar dissolved the irritant in the chilli... dunno about that, but it certainly seemed to make him spew. :icon_vomit:

I need to get a lift down to the swap from the coast - Scruffy has offered from BNE which I will take if needs, be, but if anyone is coming past the coast, I'd love to jump in the boot.

InCider.

Couple of seats available really... it's an Outback - so there's a bit of room...

I can't wait Bribie - I've been mounting the 'Fist of adonis' with Baa Bra to get a proper stretching for the swap. Don't want another tear! :lol:

PENIS

Now I've got everyone's attention - I need to get a lift down to the swap from the coast - Scruffy has offered from BNE which I will take if needs, be, but if anyone is coming past the coast, I'd love to jump in the boot.

InCider.

If you can get to Landsborough station whatever I can pick you up from out the front of Caboolture Station on the way through, but I have to be at Ross's about 12.15 to pick up an order so thats:

Wheels turning wheels turning:

You'd need to be at Cab around 11 ish so check timetables.
:icon_cheers:

Edit : Tidal Pete can't make it to the swap unfortunately so I have a spare seat.

394 posts till 2000 ,,,

can we do it ???????????

Who can possibly say anything that hasn't been said yet. I tried the NSW v Queensland card, they have tried the sheep and goat routines to death, the virgin sacrifices, the death by chiilis, Sqyre boning his wife and some ribs too ! What more can be said ?

How far is your place from Sqyres ? Now that's a good one ! How far are you travelling to get there ? Google says I will be driving 1,404 klm. Is anyone driving further than that to get to Sqyre's ?

There's one arrives at 11.19, that should be ok - 30 mins to the Gateway bridge then 20 mins to Ross.
Sweet

How about a photo of the guys swapping the bottles and that would be Jye's arse in the middle of the pic.

DSC01705.JPG

cheers

Browndog

Edit: Speaking of the brothers Smith, I notice their names are absent from the attendee list, what gives?

Edit : Tidal Pete can't make it to the swap unfortunately so I have a spare seat.

WHAT THE HELL GIVES HERE ?????????????

YOU all right ya old bugger???????? hope all is well ,,, will miss ya ...

cheers

Strange how neville didnt make it last year....I was I to pissed to remember :ph34r:

How far is your place from Sqyres ? Now that's a good one ! How far are you travelling to get there ? Google says I will be driving 1,404 klm. Is anyone driving further than that to get to Sqyre's ?

Well I'm not driving this time but google tells me its ,, 1854km

I know comming home from the july swap a couple of years back ,,, it took me 19 hrs straight through from Gympie to the Daintree ferry .. won't be doing that again in a bloody hurry ...

Actually, I was there with Zizzle and he was trying to talk him out of eating it. Neville never knew what he was getting into. What I want to know is, what the hell was a bowl of orange habs doing sitting downstairs like an IED.

cheers

Browndog

Oops, dodgey pissed memory - I do remember Zizzle eating a hab and saying to him "thats goimg to hurt".
Wish this working week would piss off quicker...

Strange how neville didnt make it last year....I was I to pissed to remember :ph34r:

I think he was a mate of Brucies, or knew him from his LHBS or some such. Is Pete staying home due to the great chinese hop buy?

If you can get to Landsborough station whatever I can pick you up from out the front of Caboolture Station on the way through, but I have to be at Ross's about 12.15 to pick up an order so thats:

Wheels turning wheels turning:

You'd need to be at Cab around 11 ish so check timetables.
:icon_cheers:

Just saw this post after PM'ng you both.

TP

Back