2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Jay coming?

Hey Mark, I just realised I didn't number my lids on the swap brew, any chance you could grab a sharpie and stick the number 12 on them for me please?
Don't want to cause a major stuff up when they're all sorted.

Cheeers
Andrew

A quick call for some camp ovens

If any one has one and can bring it, it will make us bread bakers life 2 schooners easier :icon_cheers:

PS. Chappo is a skirt wearing, period having, brazilian waxing butt pirate. :wub:

The only brazilian I want is one of these....

aline-nakashima410ok.jpg

WTF Fellas 8 pages without a goat sheep of skantly clad women in sight?

Duke sorry can't help with the oven.

Brucie I've scored a work ute so I'll be doing a wood delivery run tomorrow night if that's ok?

Cheers

Chap Chap

A quick call for some camp ovens

If any one has one and can bring it, it will make us bread bakers life 2 schooners easier :icon_cheers:

I've got one but it a bit rusty Stu will get some steel wool and canola oil into it, should come up OK its pretty rusty both inside and out

Hey Mark, I just realised I didn't number my lids on the swap brew, any chance you could grab a sharpie and stick the number 12 on them for me please?
Don't want to cause a major stuff up when they're all sorted.

Cheeers
Andrew

No need to now, I've drunk them all. I don't the anybody would have liked them much.

Does anyone know where I can find some more Santa's little helpers... My two seem to be ignoring me?

Your helpers from last year are still keen

dsc_0192.jpg

Incider has his Santas little helper ready too.

deluxe_santa_gloves.jpg

Get ready for brown smudges on the fingertips - it's gonna need some napisan! :lol:

PS Lilo, we're sitting next to each other again in the car... tee hee hee.

PPS. I'm bring the glove.

I've got one but it a bit rusty Stu will get some steel wool and canola oil into it, should come up OK its pretty rusty both inside and out

Cool...

Just dont tell Sqyre that we are going to dig holes in his neighbours yard and bury camp ovens :ph34r:

Back