2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fanf***ingtastitc. Brewed my Galaxy Ale today all 62ltrs of it, have a few jars under the belt and I am in party mode. Yep call me an old c**t!! But I don't care. Love PF

Back Yard Brewer....

We did do a lot of PF last year... heart rending performances of Wish you were here and Comfortably Numb (ironic) :icon_chickcheers:

And we did Sqyre and my favourite: 'Piss up a rope' by Ween. :super:

Ned lights the fire at Woodhill for the swap meet

to-explosion-2.jpg

Henno has kindly picked up my case swap for delivery next week, I packed 23 bottles of the CSA instead of 21 in case there are any late starters, hope that is enough, have the numbers been finalised yet?

I don't know if all 23 are going to make it to the swap. ;) Some may be filled with water by then...... :icon_drool2:

WHAT BEER/S ARE YOU BRINGING FOR CONSUMPTION/SHARING??? :icon_drool2:
  • "Leftovers" AIPA or Weekend Weizen [CB]
  • Landord-esqe ESB [donated by RDEVJUN]
  • Munich Dunkel [TROYDO]
  • DCs RYE IPA [JLM]
  • SAISON [WINKLE]
  • sch PORTER MK II [NICKB]
  • STOUT-i think [BRADSBREW
  • GALAXY AMBER ALE [SNOW]
  • Aussie IPA or Oktoberfest [BConnery], Various Lambics, Sour Orange Ale and maybe a few surprises

We did do a lot of PF last year... heart rending performances of Wish you were here and Comfortably Numb (ironic) :icon_chickcheers:

And we did Sqyre and my favourite: 'Piss up a rope' by Ween. :super:

Righto I have sat back and kept a low profile for the last 1500 odd posts's and they were odd :( Everything has been discussed from what Bah bah will be up to, to the colour of Sqyres underwear. God forbid if we had to have a guessing contest on that one. We have touched briefly on Khe Sanh but there has not been a hella valot (I think that's how you spellit) discussion on music. From previous experiences from case swaps the later it gets the more sound affects you have the better the night gets. So I now intend to keep what i am passionate about on topic for at least 4 posts.

I'm from S.A and I am the

Back Yard Brewer

I love beer (and Lamp)

Has anyone got Pantera in digital form they can bring? If not, I can rip my 3 CDs. (Cowboys From Hell, Vulgar Display of Power and Far Beyond Driven (not as good as the first 2 IMHO))

You guys have shit taste in music

We should all be listening to ABBA and Boy George

"Stay Classy San Diego" :D

"I'm kind of a big deal.... People know me"

ron-burgundy.jpg

Appropriate for Movember I think :D

It'll be Dropkick Murphys "Soundtrack for a Killin' Spree" and the Buzzcocks on the way down to get in tha mood. Might have to stop at the Pub Shop for a Beer Geek traveller to assist the mood setting process :)

I reckon we definately need some sex pistols, walk with a vulgour display of cowboys from hell, some Iron maiden and some Beck :super:

I remember Xmas Swap last year at Winkles that I did quite an effort with the air guitar on Never Mind the Bollocks....

I remember Xmas Swap last year at Winkles that I did quite an effort with the air guitar on Never Mind the Bollocks....

And I woke up with Pizza on my face...and Winkle farting on me... :icon_drunk:

"Sorry about that chief"

It's OK mate, it didn't make me feel worse! :lol:

Sorry if the plants in your garden died when I had multiple projectile vomit barrage in effect... :icon_vomit:

Has anyone got Pantera in digital form they can bring? If not, I can rip my 3 CDs. (Cowboys From Hell, Vulgar Display of Power and Far Beyond Driven (not as good as the first 2 IMHO))

I use to own Walk live in japan EP/ which was an awesome CD but it went mising with my copy of Far Beyond Driven which was one of the first copies into au that had didnt have the skull on the cover. theiving bastards that steal cds should be shot, lets just say I was F##ckin Hostile.

I use to own Walk live in japan EP/ which was an awesome CD but it went mising with my copy of Far Beyond Driven which was one of the first copies into au that had didnt have the skull on the cover. theiving bastards that steal cds should be shot, lets just say I was F##ckin Hostile.

Sorry Brad. I'll bring your copy to the swap :lol:

Back