2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does everyone know what Beer/keg they will be bringing to share around????? Hopefully some different types of beers and not all IPA/AIPA's.... :unsure:

Ive got a AIPA im planning on bringing but am thinking of bringing the Weizen im kegging today... :huh:

:icon_cheers: CB
Sadly, I'm not going (boo hoo...), but there will be a few samples to share of my crappy attempts at english styles coming along with Daemon. (Thanks buddy!) Mostly Landord-esqe ESBs with the caramelised wort and 1469, also a Riwaka Summer Ale for ChapChap, but seeing as it was recipated on a Linux box, he probably won't drink it. :p
So not all A/IPAs if I can help it.

Also threw in a handful of slants for you too CB, just dropping it all off this arvo.

i'm bringing a munich dunkel... or maybe a green tea lager... probably the dunkel

Does everyone know what Beer/keg they will be bringing to share around????? Hopefully some different types of beers and not all IPA/AIPA's.... :unsure:

Ive got a AIPA im planning on bringing but am thinking of bringing the Weizen im kegging today... :huh:

DC's Rye IPA here. I'm going to go and get a quick sample now. Slighty disturbed at the amount of hop floaties left in the big keg it was transfered from. I would've gone something different but is the only decent beer on tap here ATM.

Almost certainly a saison, not as tart/sour as it was meant to be but its quite drinkable & refreshing & is only 5.5 % so we've got one mid strength on tap. :beer:

(sch)Porta MK II just for Uncle Chap Chap :)

To keep the post count up:

WHAT BEER/S ARE YOU BRINGING FOR CONSUMPTION/SHARING??? :icon_drool2:
  • "Leftovers" AIPA or Weekend Weizen [CB]
  • Landord-esqe ESB [donated by RDEVJUN]
  • Munich Dunkel [TROYDO]
  • DCs RYE IPA [JLM]
  • SAISON [WINKLE]
  • sch PORTER MK II [NICKB]
  • STOUT-i think [BRADSBREW]
Now im getting excited... :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

I'll be looking forward to that one Nick. Brewed 2 smoked porters over winter but neither was quite right.

:icon_offtopic: - this is a serious post

Yeah, this isn't quite the same as MK I, but I think the quality of the Weyermann RauchMalz is lower this year...

Back to the frivolity :p

Cheers

:icon_offtopic: - this is a serious post

Yeah, this isn't quite the same as MK I, but I think the quality of the Weyermann RauchMalz is lower this year...

Back to the frivolity :p

Cheers

Yeah that was my problem. Not Schmokey enough.

Oh, to bring it back on topic- sodomy, goat rape, sore ass in morning ect.

Well, we don't have an official start time.. so it's a little hard to determine hours, minutes and seconds.

As much as I like Barnesy and Khe Sanh will anyone have Pink Floyd on hand or am I going to the wrong swap :unsure: I can bring my own PF. Screwy back me up here won't yah

BYB

Galaxy Amber Ale..... with a hint of cascade :ph34r:

Cheers - Snow

To keep the post count up:

WHAT BEER/S ARE YOU BRINGING FOR CONSUMPTION/SHARING??? :icon_drool2:
  • "Leftovers" AIPA or Weekend Weizen [CB]
  • Landord-esqe ESB [donated by RDEVJUN]
  • Munich Dunkel [TROYDO]
  • DCs RYE IPA [JLM]
  • SAISON [WINKLE]
  • sch PORTER MK II [NICKB]
  • STOUT-i think [BRADSBREW
  • GALAXY AMBER ALE [SNOW]

Well, we don't have an official start time.. so it's a little hard to determine hours, minutes and seconds.

Bonj I think Start off should be 04:00 14/11/09 as this will be when Sqyre and I will be ignighting the fire ...

BYB : I'll have a bit of PF with me on the Ipod , plus plenty of other tunes...

cheers

Tunes: Check
Sheep: Check
Nurofen: Check
Panadol: Check
Coke: Check (breakfast - black aspirin)
Camera: Check
Rectal Lube: Check
Pride & Dignity: still at Sqyres from last year.

Bonj I think Start off should be 04:00 14/11/09 as this will be when Sqyre and I will be ignighting the fire ...

BYB : I'll have a bit of PF with me on the Ipod , plus plenty of other tunes...

cheers

Fanf***ingtastitc. Brewed my Galaxy Ale today all 62ltrs of it, have a few jars under the belt and I am in party mode. Yep call me an old c**t!! But I don't care. Love PF

Somewhere in Sqyres 13Gb of music there is some Pink Floyd.... I know cause I played it

Hope that includes Pantera as well :)

Back Yard Brewer....

Back